Good bye.

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:46 am

Or am I????????? Just kidding! No I am not!

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:53 am

Or ARE you?
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:55 am

Segovia you're the best christmas gift ever ^_______________________________________________________________________^

datherman

Postby datherman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 am

The main reason why people troll you is this: to put it simply, you crave attention. You want to make yourself feel like you're important to this community, and you feel let down when you realize you're just another member like the rest of us.

Examples:
1. Posting all of your (self-admittedly) old sketches over a long span of time rather than all at once. Since nothing we offered as constructive criticism would be used in what you posted next (as it had already been drawn), the only reason for you to do this would be to increase pageviews on your topics.
2. The drama-fest over "I can't draw OM-style anymore" which should be fairly self-explanatory.
3. Having so many threads in the fanworks section, threads which, when nobody kept them alive for you, you bumped yourself, again with mostly older artwork (not in all cases of course).
4. You really, really wanted people to want you back after you left, something that's been immediately obvious to me over the past few days. This topic itself was a desperate plea for someone to try to "talk you out of it" so to speak. You didn't want to leave at all, but you felt that if you could publicly show that someone wanted you here, you could feel better about staying.

I believe that is the main problem that some of us have with you. You want to make your mark in the community, but the brutal truth is that most of us really don't take the forum all that seriously. You want us to be involved in your comic, to give you constructive criticism on your sketches, to appreciate you as a member for the contributions you provide, but to be honest a lot of us just simply don't care. It's not something you should take personally, nor should you be offended when people don't respond to your topics. I understand that everyone wants to be accepted by others, and that is the core issue here, but you're letting yourself get too discouraged by a couple of online non-acceptances and some neutral apathetic responses.

(I cannot figure out how to word my last sentence correctly. I apologize if it's impossible to understand my point)

TL;DR version: just lighten up and don't take DC so seriously. By doing this, you will instantly become a better member.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 am

Dan the yiff forum died :(

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 am

The main reason why people troll you is this: to put it simply, you crave attention. You want to make yourself feel like you're important to this community, and you feel let down when you realize you're just another member like the rest of us.

Examples:
1. Posting all of your (self-admittedly) old sketches over a long span of time rather than all at once. Since nothing we offered as constructive criticism would be used in what you posted next (as it had already been drawn), the only reason for you to do this would be to increase pageviews on your topics.
2. The drama-fest over "I can't draw OM-style anymore" which should be fairly self-explanatory.
3. Having so many threads in the fanworks section, threads which, when nobody kept them alive for you, you bumped yourself, again with mostly older artwork (not in all cases of course).
4. You really, really wanted people to want you back after you left, something that's been immediately obvious to me over the past few days. This topic itself was a desperate plea for someone to try to "talk you out of it" so to speak. You didn't want to leave at all, but you felt that if you could publicly show that someone wanted you here, you could feel better about staying.

I believe that is the main problem that some of us have with you. You want to make your mark in the community, but the brutal truth is that most of us really don't take the forum all that seriously. You want us to be involved in your comic, to give you constructive criticism on your sketches, to appreciate you as a member for the contributions you provide, but to be honest a lot of us just simply don't care. It's not something you should take personally, nor should you be offended when people don't respond to your topics. I understand that everyone wants to be accepted by others, and that is the core issue here, but you're letting yourself get too discouraged by a couple of online non-acceptances and some neutral apathetic responses.

(I cannot figure out how to word my last sentence correctly. I apologize if it's impossible to understand my point)

TL;DR version: just lighten up and don't take DC so seriously. By doing this, you will instantly become a better member.
That. Especially the bold.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:01 am

All new members do this. It's a just a phase and they do it for attention.
Don't worry, they'll grow out of it.

If they don't, then... *shrugs*

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:13 pm

STOP POSTING SO MUCH YOU ATTENTION WHORE OMG.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:44 pm

All ready did.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:05 pm

yeah me too. I quit craving attention a few weeks ago
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Ozyfox

Postby Ozyfox » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Dan the yiff forum died :(
I know, why? :sad:

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm

because you guys are sick perverts.
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:15 pm

You guys are not perves. I've seen worst.

Ozyfox

Postby Ozyfox » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 pm

because you guys are sick perverts.
You are prude as hell :sad:

Life is the other way. :twisted:

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Ozyfox ventures out of the darkness, hissing as the light invades his eyes.
"Wherreeee issss myy prreeeccciooussssss??
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Return to “Airport”