Bonjur, I'm new.

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.
Bonjur, I'm new.

Postby CptRaccoon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Bonjur, someone call me, I shuold writte hier ähhm I mean here somethings. Because you can welcome me.

god aften (Dansk).
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Welcome, and I look forward to decoding your contributions to our discussions! :grin:

(You are very hard to understand, I'm afraid. We used to have a couple of people around here who could speak German, but I don't think I've seen them for a while...)
My DeviantArt | My LiveJournal | My Webcomic
Cameron is awesome because:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-He lives in Idaho among the wilderness and stuff and I envy him for that. 3:
-He is probably one of the most personable artists on here.
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:29 pm

OKay, but i don't like german, it's a rember on the stupid folk of germany. They thinking don't well.

What erver, I mußt lern english very good for my journey to the land of freedom and conflicts.

I think I life my live wrong. But if I am in the continent of my inspiration, I can be free. Maiby I shuold become a Tramper, what do you think?
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:40 pm

the land of freedom and conflicts.
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! :D ('Conflicts' means 'fights.')

What's a Tramper? You mean a tramp? I don't think being a homeless wanderer sounds very appealing to me... :?
mußt
Okay, first English lesson! ß Isn't a letter in English! I don't even know what sound it makes. :grin:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm

mußt
Okay, first English lesson! ß Isn't a letter in English! I don't even know what sound it makes. :grin:
It's an ess-tzet. It makes a 'ss' sound.

Wilkommen ins das Forum. (My German is worse than your English, don't worry)

Wo ist mein Handy? Ich habe mein Handy verloren.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:52 pm

ß sounds s in german has a very importen fundamental.
I can't explain that very well but I write mußt with ß because in german is must mußt. What inkorekt is, in new german must ist musst or müssen, but I like the oldgerman mit the ß. It's a very funny letters wich is a verry german letters. and wenn you read this mußt you know ß sounds like s.

A tramp right. Waths so nice on a homeless life, it's for me but a life long is it a very bad thing. Have you read "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxis" by "Douglas Adams"?

I will learnd the baker work. What this is not that what realy my mine is. I'm An artist, a philosopher, it may have to talk about his feelings evry time.

The biggest problem of my life is in fact very simpel.
I haven't be in love in my history, but i like to be it in the futer time after time, but in the time
As inside 'time after time' I want to be single me whole life. All the other problems come and i be in a "career beginings next crises". And somethimes I don't know what I talk to the people i talk nonsense, what many people makes very angree.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:55 pm

mußt
It's an ess-tzet. It makes a 'ss' sound.
Hey english people don't know how sounds ss.

Und asuerdem ein ss komtm nach einem schnellen elbstlaut und ß nach einem langen selbstlaut also von de ausprache her. Nicht wirklich ein akzent mehr eine art schwachsiniges witziges ding.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Hello.

What's your native language? Weil ich Deutsches sprechen kann.

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:02 pm

Hello there, CptRaccoon! Welcome to the Define Cynical forums. I hope your stay will be pleasant and enjoyable. Please enjoy a complimentary slice of chocolate cake.
Also, your comment about America being the "land of freedom and conflicts" is pretty accurate. :)
Below is the German translation from an internet source. We'll see how it turned out. If you understand it, yay! If not, well, then we'll all have a good laugh about how poorly it sounds. Have a good day!

Hallo dort, CptRaccoon! Heißen Sie willkommen zum Definiert Zynische Foren. Ich hoffe, dass Ihr Aufenthalt angenehm und erfreulich sein wird. Bitte genießen Sie eine Freischeibe des Schokoladenkuchens. Auch Ihre Bemerkung ungefähr ist Amerika „das Land von Freiheit und Konflikten“ ist ziemlich genau. :) Unten ist die deutsche Übersetzung von einer Internetquelle. Wir werden sehen, wie es sich herausgestellt hat. Wenn Sie es verstehen, yay! Wenn nicht gut dann werden wir alle ein gut Lachen haben, um wie schlecht es ertönt. Haben Sie einen guten Tag!
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Germany makes some kickass music though.

Welcome to Define Cynical.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

klimt

Postby klimt » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:05 pm

hello.

your English takes some effort to read, but is understandable.

"
A tramp right. Waths so nice on a homeless life, it's for me but a life long is it a very bad thing. Have you read "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxis" by "Douglas Adams"? "

that is similar to me saying it would be a nice life as a ww2 pilot. have you read "Stuka Pilot" by Rudel.

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Welcome to the forum. And yes Ibun, yes it does.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

Rievan

Postby Rievan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 am

Greetings to you. I do hope that you will have fun.
Ecce Homo

Southern Gentleman

Postby Southern Gentleman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:20 am

OKay, but i don't like german, it's a rember on the stupid folk of germany. They thinking don't well.

What erver, I mußt lern english very good for my journey to the land of freedom and conflicts.

I think I life my live wrong. But if I am in the continent of my inspiration, I can be free. Maiby I shuold become a Tramper, what do you think?
What a condescendence, I’m an American that wants to be in Germany.

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 am

What a condescendence, I’m an American that wants to be in Germany.
But WHY? I just read a chart this morning that showed that Germans pay more taxes than everyone else. For an average single workman, 43% of everything. FORTY THREE PER CENT.

Return to “Airport”