New to the forums here

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

klimt
Re: New to the forums here

Postby klimt » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:48 pm

[quote="damntheman"][/quote]

fixed.

and hello

Kyler Thatch

Postby Kyler Thatch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:35 pm

Welcome to DC! As a welcoming gift, you may have this 3' tall sugar golem. Just be careful not to get it wet, or it'll turn into a syrup golem instead.
Rainy Day Donuts
Made from 110% recycled paper

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:29 am

Hi Dan, welcome. :D
Made by Angela. :D

datherman

Postby datherman » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:24 am

o_O man, I usually don't see welcome topics go over a page in length at the other forums I go to. Alright, response time:
Hi dantheman Welcome to DC! Here have a flamethrower! Please use this with cation. We don't want you burned alive until we fatten you up...I mean until you get you Fireproofing coupon!
w00t! Yay for pyromania, bwah ha ha!
>_>
D'oh! Almost forgot. :D

It's mandatory that we offer these in case you require the services, click for a printable:
[huge image]
Muchas gracias. *prints and inserts in wallet for full-time protection*
I'm guessing the fireproofing coupon is a tradition with new members here?
I cannot take you for serious dude 'cause of your name. The student that I work with almost everyday at this special school/dorm, whom is also very autistic and somewhat assaultive out of the blue, goes by the name Dan the man and repeats it god who knows how many times everyday. Its just big irony in my mind to see you here with that name.
Sorry to hear that, can't say I know the guy though. It's a pretty common nickname.
hey dantheman dantheman's here now, dantheman. DAN THE MANNN
...you remind me of my friend Spencer. My marching band trumpet shirt from a few years back has my nickname on it, and for a while Spencer would say, every time he saw me in that shirt, "It's Dan the Man! The Danninator! The Danmeister! He's Dantastic!"

Luckily it got old pretty quickly, hehe.

anyway hi \o I hope i can get you into the IRC sometime, maybe you can post a few random comments in there sometime

Click on the top-right hand corner IRC link if you have a client already, or just click here
and accept the java thingie. Then type

/j #definecynical

and you're cleared; proceed with randomness.
Thanks, I've got an IRC client of sorts already, so I'll check out the channel sometime.
Hello and welcome Dan! Observe the room on your left filled with multicolored post-it notes, (and my personal favorite) on the right is our armory filled with every concievable weapon we could get, and then some!
Look out for furries. ¦3
Yes, a good point. As a matter of fact, you could be talking to one right now! :P
Weapons? Where? >_>

And I'm not really worried about the furry thing, but thanks for the warning regardless. :P

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:18 pm

Welcome to the forums Dan.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:28 pm

*steals first post octan style and does nothing with it*
Technically Mazz-style because I stole the idea from her in the first place.

Return to “Airport”