So, uh, hi.

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

wildflower

Postby wildflower » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:42 pm

No on the credit cards, social security, etc; after that, I hardly think asking about the general area of my location counts as stalking. :P Eastern NC currently, but moving to western NC hopefully as soon as possible.

I'm just getting the hang of IRC through Trillian, so maybe I'll try that.
"One of the advantages of horses that people often point out," said Vetinari, after some thought, "is that they very seldom explode." -Jingo, Terry Pratchett

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:07 pm

Your icon tells me that you should fit in fine here. 8) As long as you stay away from hungry members.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 pm

You're moving to Western NC? That's the area where I live. Very Western, so much Western it's almost in Tennesse. I know it's none of my buisness, but why do you want to move from Eastern NC so bad, you tired of it or something(you don't have to explain if you don't wanna)? If you live on the Outer Banks or near them, I went there once on a trip and it was awesome. But enough about me. Out of curiosity, why is your username Wild Flower and your avatar flying toast?
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

wildflower

Postby wildflower » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:43 pm

Yes, fairly near the Outer Banks, but it's boring here and there's no one interesting. We have no stuff. Moving to western NC would mean more people I know, and it just seems cooler in general. Granted, I live in a tiny tiny pathetic town that only exists because of the military base five minutes away, and I'd be moving to Asheville, so...

I can't move now because, uh, I'm too young. :P Dad's in the Navy, so we have to wait until he retires- unless he gets restationed when he gets back from Iraq. Mom refuses to make another move besides this one, so rather than just staying here while he moved, we'd go there.

My avatar is one of those late-at-night things. Totally random, zero meaning behind it, but I've been told that it's rather memorable, so I've kept it. As for my username... well, I've had it since 2004, whenever it wasn't taken already, and I can't really remember why I chose it. Unlike most things I did in '04, I still like it, and can't get used to answering to anything else anyway.
"One of the advantages of horses that people often point out," said Vetinari, after some thought, "is that they very seldom explode." -Jingo, Terry Pratchett

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:07 pm

'Allo and welcome, Rachel

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:34 am

Welcome to the forums wildflower! :D
Made by Angela. :D

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:53 am

Welcome! Yet another member added to our ever growing cult... er, family.

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:56 pm

Wilcomen new dudetten! :wag:

Sage

Postby Sage » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:02 pm

IRC through Trillian
You can do that?

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:41 pm

you always could.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:29 pm

Welcome! Yeah, a fair number of us are on a first name basis here for no particular reason, but it's mostly the ones who either know each other offline (Angela, Fritz) or the ones who have been here forever (Jeff, Jason).

Personally, I remember usernames better.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:50 am

Actually, Angela and I have never met outside of the internets. But I did have a dream where Keith babysat me.

Welcome wildflower, glad you could join the IRC :D

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:54 am

A belated welcome to the forums. As you might guess my lateness is mostly due to work and stuff, so yeah. Enjoy the services offered here, and if you need a limo for any reason, you know who to call. ;)
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

Return to “Airport”