Hi, I'm Liz

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:45 am

Hi Liz! Welcome to DC! Here is a flamethrower for joining! it is the perfect thing for adding the little scorch marks on a piece of paper.
*Shows Liz the "Small flame" setting*
Ooo. This will prove quite useful. *examines the flame thrower and grins* Thank you.
*Gives Liz a rutubaga*
Haha. Thank you. *gladly takes the rutubaga*
Liz! Welcome to our humble abode. I have a strange feeling you may like it here. Although, I must warn you, your computer usage time will increase by leaps and bounds. Note that I said will. :grin: This place is addicting. Or maybe it's the water here...Maybe it's....no. That's a story for another day/afternoon/evening.

Have some light refreshments!

*hands liz a glass of iced tea and a piece of strawberry cheesecake*

Have fun and use your flamethrower carefully!

:wag:
I'm getting so many things! And yay! Tea! :D Is it lipton tea? I sure do like lipton tea. *nibbles on the cake while drinking the tea* I'm sure I'll spend a bit of time on here. This place seems quite nice. :]

I feel most welcomed. ^^

Tai
Staff

Postby Tai » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:14 am

Hey o/ If you like talking maybe you should try the IRC, where you can talk without f5f5f5f5f5f5f5ing and straining old Jacen's server :P

Click on the top-right hand corner IRC link if you have a client, or just click here
and accept when it asks for your art gallery page. Then type in

/j #definecynical

push enter and hopefully there will be someone to take your call \o/

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:31 am

Hello, and welcome! First of all, here's your binary code welcome mat!

Now, Virginia! Let's find a politically incorrect, highly offensive Virginia t-shirt slogan... oh, well that would do, but I wouldn't want to offend you.*

No, really though, welcome to DC! Everything's nice and neat here, except for... well, everything. Everybody's happy and friendly... except for the sarcastic masses.

Hmm... well, we, uh... have... cake and tea? >_>

*For now anyway... :P
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:10 am

Hey o/ If you like talking maybe you should try the IRC, where you can talk without f5f5f5f5f5f5f5ing and straining old Jacen's server :P

Click on the top-right hand corner IRC link if you have a client, or just click here
and accept when it asks for your art gallery page. Then type in

/j #definecynical

push enter and hopefully there will be someone to take your call \o/
I'll have to do that in a week. Currently I'm at my father's and I really live with my mom, but I'm just visiting. And I don't really have much access here and I don't have Java on this computer too. Sooo, when I get back home to my own computer, I'll join. Heheh.

Hello, and welcome! First of all, here's your binary code welcome mat!

Now, Virginia! Let's find a politically incorrect, highly offensive Virginia t-shirt slogan... oh, well that would do, but I wouldn't want to offend you.*

No, really though, welcome to DC! Everything's nice and neat here, except for... well, everything. Everybody's happy and friendly... except for the sarcastic masses.

Hmm... well, we, uh... have... cake and tea? >_>

*For now anyway... :P
Ohhh. Thank you for the rug. It's very welcomeing. Also, it's hard to offend me. But I guess there are some things you can say about VA that might offend me. Depending on what it is I s'pose. xD
Aah. I think I'll live. ;P I'm a tough girl and a sarcastic one myself.

O rly?

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:10 am

Welcome to DC, person who lives far away! And may I ask what your avatar is?
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:54 pm

Wilcomen new dudetten! :wag:

Hope yer enjoy yer stay at Define Cynical Irrational Airport

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:13 pm

Glad to have you here to help balance the gender ratio. But not our minds.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:27 pm

A belated welcome aboard! Sure, I may be a little late, but I more than make up for it in offering complimentary limousine services out back ;)
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:14 pm

Haha...I'm quoting everyone so much. xD
Welcome to DC, person who lives far away! And may I ask what your avatar is?
Hehe. Thanks.
That's my character, Lea. I basically took a picutre that I drew of her and made it into an avatar. She's not my fursona. ^^;
Wilcomen new dudetten! :wag:

Hope yer enjoy yer stay at Define Cynical Irrational Airport
Oh, I think I will. Thanks. :D
Glad to have you here to help balance the gender ratio. But not our minds.
Now why would I want to do a thing like balence everyones minds? Then I'd end up being the only unbalenced person!
A belated welcome aboard! Sure, I may be a little late, but I more than make up for it in offering complimentary limousine services out back ;)
Belated? I only joined yesterday! Haha. I find the welcome nice nonetheless.

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:13 pm

Belated? I only joined yesterday! Haha. I find the welcome nice nonetheless.
Perhaps, but belated only because a lot of other regulars beat me to welcoming you in. Yeah, blame my crazy, unpredictable limo driving work schedule. ;)
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

Chris

Postby Chris » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Why Hello thar! :grin: *nibbles the new comer :3*

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:24 pm

*nibbles the new comer :3*
Get a room. (flap flap flap flap)
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Tai
Staff

Postby Tai » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:47 pm

O rly?

010110010100000100100000010100100100110001011001 001000000100011001001111010001100100111101000110 0100111101000110

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:45 pm

I basically took a picutre that I drew of her and made it into an avatar. She's not my fursona. ^^;
Now I'm wondering what is...
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:46 am

Hello Liz, welcome to the forums! :D
Made by Angela. :D

Return to “Airport”