'Scuse me. But apparently I've been banned good sirs :/ .

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.
'Scuse me. But apparently I've been banned good sirs :/ .

Postby Caoimhin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 am

Banned from IRC, will ya give a brony a chance?

Addendum: (Edit: Apparently, according to time.gov I'm actually in the Atlantic Timezone (US&Canada), yet my computer, which is correct, has it set for Eastern Time (US & Canada). I get a consistent time from both sources, what the buck o_O ?

Edit:Edit: Apparently no one is sure what the buck is going on. Likely this is due to my neurotic impromtu fanfic episode I had a few weeks ago. I even played the part of a Rainbowsteam generator :D .
Edit: Nah, apparently ChatZilla hates Optimum Online for some reason and thats what my grandparents' have. I'm on my laptop but its their wireless so...
Attachments
131069877808.png
What up?
131069877808.png (195.67KiB)Viewed 7729 times

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Re: 'Scuse me. But apparently I've been banned good sirs :/

Postby Muninn » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Are you still banned Caoimhin? One of the mods in chat should do something about this.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Are you still banned Caoimhin? One of the mods in chat should do something about this.
Nope, I'm not. It was my grandparents' internet connection.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 am

Your grandparents have been very ill-behaved on IRC and we have been forced to ban them outright.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Return to “Anything”