- There are only M60s and melee weapons. And you get infinite ammo.
- There are no special infected.
- There are many more zombies, usually 5 times more, sometimes up to 10 times more.
- There aren't really any crescendo events in the gameplay. Just lots and lots of zombies all the time.
- It only works on single player for now, unfortunately, and doesn't work properly on some maps.
- I only tested it with a few campaigns, but I found that it has problems with The Sacrifice maps in particular (zombies spawn much slower than they should), and finales of various campaigns are broken.
- It's more demanding on your computer than regular L4D2. If your computer has a hard time running L4D2 as it is, I wouldn't recommend trying this mod.
- Using the mod is slightly awkward. Instructions to follow.
1. Download all of the mod's files and copy them to your L4D2 installation's config folder. Usually it is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg
2. Start the game.
3. At the title screen, open the command console (`) and type in the following commands:
where mapname is the name of the map you want to play (you'll get a little pop-up showing you your options, the campaigns are numbered c1 c2 c3 etc). gametype can be realism, versus, or just leave it blank if you want to play a normal campaign.exec ls
map mapname gametype
4. Once you load into the game, you may change the difficulty by going to the pause menu and casting a vote to change the difficulty. I think this mod scales well to any difficulty. I tried it on normal, advanced, and expert.
5. Press F11 and then F12 in order. This sets up the map for the mod. This step has to be repeated at the beginning of each level you play.