Anyone going to Anime North?

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Are you going to Anime North?

Yes
No votes
Maybe
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.
Anyone going to Anime North?

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 am

I may actually be going. For those that don't know it's in Toronto... Canada http://www.animenorth.com/main/. So I may actually be able to meet some of you in person... Although, considering the con is only 2 days probably only if you're going to it anyway. It depends when and how long my friends plan to stay in Canada (likely 3 days min I imagine, not counting the day we get up there). Because you see... I have no car... So I'm sorta at the mercy of everyone elses timeframe... I decided to add a poll for the hell of it :P.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Re: Anyone going to Anime North?

Postby Muninn » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm not even on the appropiate continent for it. Most likely wouldn't go anyway.

osprey

Postby osprey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 pm

I was actually planning on going this year since I'm now on this side of Canada, but life (school schedule and money) has prevented me from doing so I'm afraid.

If you're going next year as well, I'll probably be there.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 am

I'm not sure, even if I was sure I was going next year, unless my friends planned to go again (even if I did have a car) I wouldn't go, merely because I think the trip to and back from the con would be an adventure in itself. So I would rather not go solo.

Return to “Anything”