Happy New Year!!!!

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.
Happy New Year!!!!

Postby Caoimhin » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 am

:wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: I'm here drinking a Moscow Mule and just finished listening to the Ramones '79 New Years Concert. :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: .

Cactus Jack

Re: Happy New Year!!!!

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I watched The Three Stooges for New Year.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I popped fireworks until la migra stopped us. then I watched the Twilight zone marathon.

Maggot Brain

Postby Maggot Brain » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm

I drank root beer and ate chips until I got sick and then I played Borderlands for a real long time.

So, yeah, 2009 went out in style. 8)

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 pm

I watched Dos stream Troll 2, with MST-esque accompaniment. What a wonderfully horrific movie. :D
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Tom_Radigan

Postby Tom_Radigan » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:01 am

I was at a house party. Ate, talked, and watched TV. At midnight we whistles and popped firecrackers and really scared the puppy.

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 am

I offended someone and I cried.

Seriously.

Otherwise it was a good day and I spent most of it at work doing mostly nothing and eating and laughing and talking with my co-workers :3

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am

watched Jim Carrey movies in the afternoon, partied until 1 am, then watched another movie with a few people
Apologies to everyone. Except Fritz.
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 am

I was at a house party until 2 am where we just watched and made fun of horrible movies all night. It owned.

Somewhere in the midst of that we went out for a really nice steak dinner. YUM
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 pm

I was sick over new years and just watched telly whilst drinking jack and coke. It sucked.

It is now however snowing somewhat heavily, so that's good, even if The Doctor died.

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:09 pm

I watched the classic Arnold movie Commando in the afternoon on Blu-Ray projected on my 80" screen with 5.1 DTS-MA lossless audio. Much joy was had by this.

I spent the evening drink a wine cooler (just one!) and watching the 1989 TV movie Turn Back The Clock where Connie Selleca has to relive the year leading up to the moment she killed her husband. Good flick and an annual New Yerar's tradition in our house since it originally aired.

I then watched Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest ring in 2010. Finally, I started the new year by watching the classic Star Trek episode "Mirror, Mirror" on Blu-Ray.

After dinner on the first day of 2010, I watched the movie 2010. ;) Again on Blu-Ray.
It is now however snowing somewhat heavily, so that's good, even if The Doctor died.
LIAR! The Doctor NEVER dies! He just regenerates. :P I actually haven't seen it yet. I decided to skip the BBC America commerical laden showings and wait untill the Blu-Ray release in February.

In the meantime, I finished season (or series, for our UK friends) 2 of The Sarah Jane Adventures. Was great to see the Brigadier (did they forget he got a promotion a few years ago?) back in action. Now they just need to get him back on Doctor WHO where he belongs!
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

D-puff

Postby D-puff » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 am

I pretty much just...sat here. Me and my mom had a small dinner, but that was about it. On the other hand, everyone but me and my mom was out for the night, and since her room is on the opposite side of the house, I got to listen to my music pretty loud...yay. I did end up staying up for 2010, but I don't really consider it a big festivity thing anyway.
ImageImage

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 am

I had planned on playing Left 4 Dead with online friends, but around 6 PM I got dragged to an impromptu party. I got wasted and woke up at home with a sore ass and no memory of the party.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Rape is never funny. :laugh:

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Now, now! It turns out I fell and landed on my coccyx. Owwies.

Return to “Anything”