*wags tail*

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Liz
Staff
*wags tail*

Postby Liz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:37 am

I got me a tail. <3 <3 <3
I hear a lot of people in my group are jealous of it. >:3

<3 <3 *happy*

Also, the image is tiny because I had to change the size on Paint and paint sucks ): I'm on my mom's computer and she doesn't have any art programs at all to change image sizes and stuff. BUT THAT'S OKAY
blahlbagg.PNG
blahlbagg.PNG (254.18KiB)Viewed 5954 times

likeafox
Administrator

Re: *wags tail*

Postby likeafox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:46 am

:3

datherman

Postby datherman » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 am

D'aww, nice. About how much did it cost anyway?
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 am

To be honest, I have no idea why anyone would ever want to buy one of these. It just strikes me as an incredibly useless purchase.

Strange.

datherman

Postby datherman » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 am

Well yeah, to be fair mine is only used at conventions, so only a couple times a year max. Still kinda fun though.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 am

That's adorable :3 you great big furry
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:44 pm

I would make fun of most people for this (because I'm a hypocrite). Consider yourself one of the LUCKY ones.

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm all for making fun of her. Hey, owning a tail doesn't make you into an animal. It makes you a loser who owns a tail.

I hope its synthetic and not an actual tail from an animal. I would feel horrible knowing for a noble wild beast had to die so you could play make believe.

osprey

Postby osprey » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:36 pm

I like it, I don't care what anyone says. C'est mignonne.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

It looks good on you, but wearing it in public would be rather dangerous :P . Then again I'm a coward :laugh: :ninja: .

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 pm

D'aww, nice. About how much did it cost anyway?
$25 and that's with the shipping and whatnot. :3
To be honest, I have no idea why anyone would ever want to buy one of these. It just strikes me as an incredibly useless purchase.

Strange.
If you think about it, a lot of things are incredibly useless to buy. The tail is useless, It's like jewelry, except with fur, but it isn't a pointless purchase.
That's adorable :3 you great big furry
Yay :D you callin' me fat?!?
I would make fun of most people for this (because I'm a hypocrite). Consider yourself one of the LUCKY ones.
I feel lucky? xD;
Seriously though, me too. =p In fact, me owning a tail now probably won't stop me from making fun of others still.
I'm all for making fun of her. Hey, owning a tail doesn't make you into an animal. It makes you a loser who owns a tail.

I hope its synthetic and not an actual tail from an animal. I would feel horrible knowing for a noble wild beast had to die so you could play make believe.
Hahaha. I find it funny that you think I'm one of those people.
I don't think I'm an animal and I don't think this tail makes me an animal. I like being human and I know I'm human and it'd be retarded of me to think otherwise.
You're entitled to your opinion though and if you think I'm a loser for owning a tail, then okay. Although, I was a bit surprised at your reaction/response.

I don't think it's real. However, if it IS real, the individual who sought out and ordered the tail for me would never buy one that was made from an animal that was hunted down for its fur. He's the kind that would only purchase tails made from animals that were already dead and not just killed for its fur.

Heh.
I like it, I don't care what anyone says. C'est mignonne.
Hehe. Thanks!
It looks good on you, but wearing it in public would be rather dangerous :P . Then again I'm a coward :laugh: :ninja: .
Yeeah. I know what you mean xD; I will only wear it if it's "appropriate" and if I can justify myself. For instance, Halloween is a great time to wear it, as are furry conventions (dur).

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Looks like a 'real' tail based on the fur pattern and flow. If it's artificial, the person who made it is quite skilled. I like! ^^

And to those who would object if it were real fur; know that most cases when these things turn up, these are being sold so that the entirety of the animal is used. The rest of the animal is used for meat, clothing, and other by native american tribes. They sell these at the local Ren. fair near here (though those are fox tails, and that looks long for a real fox tail) so that these aren't just thrown out and wasted, as it's uses are pretty minimal.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Member #1243

Postby Member #1243 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm

lol Liz catcus jack's a troll-esque, he was making fun for the sake of having said so
Animals are usually dumb and oblivious

baloki
Staff

Postby baloki » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 pm

I want to quote a line off the UK "Nightlife" program that did a segment on furries but no-one would have got the reference :(

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 pm

I think tails are adorable. I love it.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Return to “Anything”