Open Apology

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

TyVulpine
Open Apology

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 am

I just wanted to issue an open apology to DC and everyone for my actions that led to my banning some months ago.

Gecko

Re: Open Apology

Postby Gecko » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 am

Would you care to explain why you're sorry, what caused you to act as such, why you've returned, etc.?

It's what people tend to do when returning to a forum months after a ban, asking for forgiveness. You know, providing some sort of explanation, even if nothing more than an 'I was being a dumbass.' Sometimes it really is just that simple.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 am

It had to do with the 2008 DC Awards, and my whining about them (about me not winning anything and the same people winning the same awards every year) and I called some people a few names (can't exactly remember who though) and finally Nickspoon used the banhammer. I admit it was stupid to whine about something trivial like that. I'm not sure if the thread still exists, or if my posts are still there...

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 am

I remember, as I'm sure most people here do. I meant an explanation for why you changed your mind and decided to return to DC. This might've been more suitable to Airport, but you wisely ascertained that Anything is the only forum of any measurable importance.

Welcome, I suppose.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:30 pm

/me doesn't remember.
Burning Sheep Productions

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Well ok. Hi.

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:40 pm

fritz is banned, no one cares about that stuff anymore.
Apologies to everyone. Except Fritz.
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Ah, I remember you. From both this and another forum. =|
Welcome back. I guess.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm

What happened? I strangely don't recall anything..

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:49 pm

there was intense loathing for Ty by a lot of people and Ty was upset about it and when he noted it people just told him to shut up...

there is probably more to the story, but the comparison of Ty to Ruedii was dumb.
Apologies to everyone. Except Fritz.
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

there was intense loathing for Ty by a lot of people and Ty was upset about it and when he noted it people just told him to shut up...

there is probably more to the story, but the comparison of Ty to Ruedii was dumb.
That has little to do with the story. The loathing was the result of this topic.

Now that we have the topic linked, and I've (hopefully) successfully stopped Doog from jumping to the underdog's defense for no reason, can we just move on from the whole incident? It's been a long time.

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm

As long as you've seriously realized your mistakes and matured during your ban, I forgive you.
It's never too late to turn over a new leaf and start over! Unless you kill someone. You can't really fix that...
With all that said, welcome back. And in all good spirits, I hope you make something good of yourself this time around!

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 pm

After having pissed off so many people, it took some real balls for you to dare to show your face here again. I'll give you that. And, well, I find that an admirable quality.

I, for one, hope that the people you pissed off will be willing to forgive you. I cannot, though, seeing as I was never one of them.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Yeah what they said. You gotta forgive and forget. It's not like you caused any permanent damage on any of us.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm

That has little to do with the story. The loathing was the result of this topic.
What the pants?! I not only didn't win but wasn't even nominated for anything!

Seriously, I 'm surprised I haven't been banned considering that I've twice had a meltdown and the last time accused everyone of hating me. It all seems silly now. I do remain thankful to everyone for letting me stay. No more meltdowns. Seriously.

As for Ty, welcome back!
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

Return to “Anything”