Raine Dog

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Wow, what?
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Cyaegha42

Home, such as it is...

Postby Cyaegha42 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:56 pm

No, it's a nice little place called Dunkelhugel. Been there for a while now, but I'm looking to move. All I need is a few willing sacri.... er... recommendations for nice apartments. Yeah... apartments...

And I think I missed a bit more than "not much". Irregardless, it's nice to be in a place with such talkative people. It's good to communicate, and the propagation of ideas is always invigorating. I like it here.
8)
The past is set, the future has yet to arrive, so your time here in the present, it's a gift to be alive.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:25 am

by "drunkelhugel" you mean "san antonio, near Johnathan Segovia"
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Re: No se?

Postby Caoimhin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:36 am

I'll assume(and that's a risk) that the meaning of my post was obtuse. I missed out on just about every discussion and every argument and every good laugh during the entire run of Ozy and Millie. If Raine Dog is anything like it, even only in regards to uplifting content, I want to be part of it, not a lurker in the digital shadows. I want to play, in other words, with all you other kids in the playground.
Basically, I'm a big dork who's sad he missed out on the good times. Take it as you will. But please, take it kindly.

Cyaegha
Well in that case play with this **hands him/her/writhing tentacled Old One a flamethrower** I found these at an army surplus store... I gave one out already, someone by the name of Holyman used to hand these things out... But, seeing as I can't remember wether hes active anymore and no one seems to mention it... Concerning ignoring Ibun's comments... Well I tend to just write long winded ultra dry paragraphs, so I tend to be hard to read. Also actually I'm not sure where I was going with this I seriously forgot in the process :? . Anyway Raine Dog has begun and I may or may not check into it as the first page has only come out. Personally I think there should be a thread for the comic, but only if it gains a large enough following.

Cyaegha42

Yup.

Postby Cyaegha42 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 am

Yes, I did kind of wander in that last post.. but thanks for the flamethrower! Useful to have, easy to keep up.
And as for dry and hard to follow, you should see me at night.... :wink:

And as for being this other character, nope, sorry. I am who I am, to quote someone far wiser than I. If you did some Googling, you might come up with an answer of two, but you might not like them. I know I didn't..

Good Night, And Good Luck! :grin:
The past is set, the future has yet to arrive, so your time here in the present, it's a gift to be alive.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 am

Also considered bad by everybody because when somebody does it inevitably everybody who replies to the guy purposely signs their post too.
Signing posts
An hated gimmick
Annoying to read
But fun to mimic
Furrywriter.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Furma Shave?
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Cyaegha42

An actual Burma Shave joke....

Postby Cyaegha42 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 pm

I haven't seen a Burma Shave sign for 22 years.. and that was in Pennsylvania. But to see one here, even like that... HA!

Thanks for that, it brought a little back for me. :wag:

Return to “Anything”