Concerning Bacon.

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator: Æron

User avatar
MuffinSticks
Posts: 2865
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am
Location: Vancouver, Washington

Concerning Bacon.

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:08 am

The user, not the delicious treat. I just want to announce that I am in no way related to Bacon. I guess he used to be named BaconSticks or something, but it's just a coincidence. I created this username for the first time years ago on an online game, before I even knew that O&M existed. It's obvious we're different because we have different personalities.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

User avatar
Baconsticks
Posts: 2055
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Two Days To Last Thursday

Postby Baconsticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:14 am

I concur. Ibun r stoopid.
Image

User avatar
Fritz
Posts: 3049
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:39 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Postby Fritz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 am

You ain't foolin' me.

User avatar
datherman
Posts: 2140
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Concerning Bacon.

Postby datherman » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:41 am

MuffinSticks wrote:It's obvious we're different because we have different personalities.

[citation needed]
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Image

User avatar
Dr. Doog
Posts: 4979
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:26 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:10 am

yeah right, bacon.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

rabid_fox
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Postby rabid_fox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 am

I think we're all somewhat concerned about Bacon.
Thither

User avatar
nickspoon
Moderator (retired)
Posts: 4057
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Location: Essex, UK
Contact:

Postby nickspoon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 am

You say that, but I've never seen the two of you in the same room. Peculiar.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

rabid_fox
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Postby rabid_fox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Peculiarly arousing, I'm sure you meant to say.
Thither

User avatar
MuffinSticks
Posts: 2865
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am
Location: Vancouver, Washington

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Dr. Doog wrote:yeah right, bacon.
Fuсk you're too smart for me.

nickspoon wrote:You say that, but I've never seen the two of you in the same room. Peculiar.
I hope you're kidding. I suppose you are. We have been in the same room before, he just uses a mirror with a picture of a nerd in a rogue costume taped to it. Elementary, really.

Fritz wrote:You ain't foolin' me.
I don't need to try to fool you. You're fool-proof. Because you're a genius.

dantheman wrote:
MuffinSticks wrote:It's obvious we're different because we have different personalities.
[citation needed]
I would never be clever enough to post "How do I shot web?" in the "How do I..." forum game. Plus why the hell would he start writing in Russian for no reason? Тупой американец. Und spreche ich auch ein bisschen Deutsch.

And I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we have buttocks where our faces should be. Now, would Bacon really go so low as to quote South Park?
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

User avatar
Dr. Doog
Posts: 4979
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:26 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:23 pm

yes because bacon is a /b/tard and he would do whatever he wanted as long as it resulted in lulz.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

User avatar
MuffinSticks
Posts: 2865
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am
Location: Vancouver, Washington

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Dr. Doog wrote:yes because bacon is a /b/tard and he would do whatever he wanted as long as it resulted in lulz.
Crap, now this site has affiliation with 4chan? 4chan is the birth place of all internet evils.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

User avatar
Baconsticks
Posts: 2055
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Two Days To Last Thursday

Postby Baconsticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:28 pm

MuffinSticks wrote:
Dr. Doog wrote:yes because bacon is a /b/tard and he would do whatever he wanted as long as it resulted in lulz.
Crap, now this site has affiliation with 4chan? 4chan is the birth place of all internet evils.

It is.
Image

User avatar
MuffinSticks
Posts: 2865
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am
Location: Vancouver, Washington

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Bacon wrote:
MuffinSticks wrote:
Dr. Doog wrote:yes because bacon is a /b/tard and he would do whatever he wanted as long as it resulted in lulz.
Crap, now this site has affiliation with 4chan? 4chan is the birth place of all internet evils.

It is.
I'm not cool enough to hang with the 4chan crowd. They're too inside jokey and anonymousy.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

User avatar
Muninn
Moderator (retired)
Posts: 7309
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:22 pm

Postby Muninn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:05 pm

I've actually noticed more affiliation to FurAffinity than 4chan in general, but only because the few who frequent the former are usually more vocal.

User avatar
Tom Flapwell
Posts: 5465
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: DC
Contact:

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:15 pm

We all have a little Bacon in us. Even a vegetarian like me.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com


Return to “Anything”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests