Webcomic Hosting Sites

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Tophat_John

Postby Tophat_John » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:05 pm

I have been doing some thinking and I have decided to cancel the webcomic because right now at this point in my life I am not ready for the responsbility, but thanks for the help.

-Tophat_John

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:15 am

I never dealt with the free webcomic hosting sites before. No offense to anyone using them by ANY means, I just felt like the comic would be viewed as more professional if it was featured on a web space I actually owned, ran, and had put together (I really wanted people to get the impression I was very serious about the whole endeavor). There are some pretty cheap hosting services out there now. I know Host Gator (www.hostgator.com) has been good to me. They support Dreamweaver, which makes things a lot easier for website design. But it still is best to have someone who knows what they're doing like I did.

It just all depends how serious you are about the prospect of your comic I suppose.
I have been doing some thinking and I have decided to cancel the webcomic because right now at this point in my life I am not ready for the responsbility, but thanks for the help.

-Tophat_John
Oh, well, never mind then.
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:24 am

oh, yeah, lol I didn't offer for you to use my crappy self-made comic engine.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Return to “Anything”