Help yet another poor cartoonist

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Tabris_The_17th
Help yet another poor cartoonist

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:15 am

OK, let me start off by saying considering I don't have a readable comic to back this up with, I don't expect any takers. But, in the spirit of self promotion, humor me.

The official store for my proposed webcomic, "Alone in a Crowd," is now open for business. There's only one design right now, based on a piece of art I didn't not too long ago. Why sell stuff when the comic hasn't even started its run? Well, it's mainly up for myself and my friends. Not to mention, the joke will only be relevant for so long, so I need to get my use out of it.

T-shirts can = advertising, and I'm desperate for that. So I'm just throwing it out there. Check it out if you have a moment:

www.cafepress.com/aiacrowd

I plan to put a lot of stuff up there once the comic starts, which will be VERY soon (FINALLY) I might add. I purchased my webspace and domain, so I'm just waiting for my website designer to get it all uploaded on there. That should be up a week from Saturday (knock on wood). The comic will launch approximately two weeks after that. Pllllllllllllllease check it out.
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

Return to “Anything”