Ghosts!

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:25 am

I discovered this in some of our recently developed photos.<br><br>On the far left stands a man!<br><br>Supposedly behind those people (Family friends from CT.) is the "execution wall"<br>of St augustine's fort. St augustine is known for ghosts.<br><br>Im really creeped out by it, I'd rather have not found it.<br><br>eep!<br><br>Also available at... <a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/moxs/' target='_blank'>My LJ!</a><br><br><br>Note: I'm not in the picture... thank gawd

Salad Man

Postby Salad Man » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:27 am

Boo!<br><br><span style='font-size:6pt;line-height:100%'>That's "boo" as in a ghost, not "boo" as in "you suck."</span>
<center><span style='font-family:impact'><b><span style='font-size:26pt;line-height:100%'>afk brb bbq lol</b></span><br><br><!--QuoteBegin-Pokchu+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Pokchu)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Tell her she drew the Shiznit. =O<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/saladman/' target='_blank'>(whisper whisper whisper)</a></span></span></center>

Zylo

Postby Zylo » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:32 am

Ponderous.
123456doit

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:32 am

Creepy, imma go splode now.

Maeglin

Postby Maeglin » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:49 am

What are those two objects floating in the air?
Set the faith<br>So they will find it<br>If there's a hope they can't deny it<br>Sing about lust so they can feel it<br>Sing about love so they can sing it

Msj

Postby Msj » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:55 am

Whoa, creepy O_O
O&M character mood currently ---> Timulty<br><br>Changed my sig due to Ozymandius. I know I haven't been around in a while but I still think about you guys. The forum website is in my favorites folder so you aren't forgotten! Maybe I'll be back when I have time off :)

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:09 am

those are.. .weather balloons, yes, nothing more!
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

hdofu

Postby hdofu » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:12 am

I wish I had some of my old orb links, and some other haunts I viewed, I used to be really into that stuff.
[url=http://www.wikitsune.com][img]http://www.wikitsune.com/wikitsune.png[/img][/url]

simon
Site Founder

Postby simon » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:27 am

GHOSTS AND U.F.O.S!

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:27 am

the high school i went to is haunted. creepy polace at night sometimes,actually.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:37 am

Interesting picture. Vedy, vedy interesting. A bit creepy too.<br><br>FoxChild, your high school was haunted? I feel sorry for the ghosts. High school sucks enough when you're alive.<br>
Made by Angela. :D

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:48 am

well, it use to be a plantation house, and there was an Irish servant named Agnus. She was basically enslaved. Well, she fell in love with the owners son, and over a period of time they had romantic encounters. When she told the family she was carrying his child, the burried her alive in a wall that was in a room being renovated. She has been caught on film, too. not to mention Prioests claiming ot have seen her. Thats rare, for a priest of the catholic church to admit seeing a ghost.

Zylo

Postby Zylo » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:53 am

Me elementary (grade 3-5) school was haunted. There was a girl there about 15 years ago who fell down a stairway and cracked her skull and died. The stairway she fell down in was the only one to get no direct sunlight all day, all year, and it also had the entrance to the basement. It was the Haunted Stairway F.
123456doit

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 pm

<a href='http://www.nova100.com.au/template_hkd_ ... ley&PID=49' target='_blank'>Here</a> used to have a picture of two girls posing for a picture but there was this freaky skeleton like person holding them as well when it developed and he was all misty like that castle one except he was right next to them.<br>Also there was a woman who had twins and one of them died at birth and when they took a picture of the one who survived, guess who turned up in the photo as well!<br>Also those stories are all good, the third one is the most spooky.
Burning Sheep Productions

Elscire

Postby Elscire » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:53 pm

If the third is true, then it is indeed very spooky.
Supreme Parallel Pyjama Semi-Sequoia Surrealist Dohickey Elscire (the First)ImageHow rare!

Return to “Anything”