what you say?

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:38 pm

alright, i just came up with this one in the course of 5 seconds, so there may be some bugs to work out.<br><br>basically, I'll say something and then you say what you think someone else is gonna say. be sure to include name (well, i guess you don't have to...). example.<br><br>Naplam<br><br>S.S.: Naplam good. naplam make nice burn.<br><br>as stated in the example, it only has to be along the lines of what they would say, not exactly what they would have. but bonus points if you imitate their way of talking(typing) like I didn't in the example. even though nobody's keeping score. it can be one word or a bunch of sentences, no limit to length besides common sense.<br><br>I'll start with something simple.<br><br>Bread.
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:40 pm

Arg, this is too hard.<br>I dunno what FoxChild would say to that.<br><br>How about the O&M characters?

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:42 pm

hmm, i don't know how people would respond to that either.<br><br>(I dunno. i guess that's okay.)
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:45 pm

Arf! Now I dunno what any of the characters would say to that, apart from Avery, Felicia and Loke of course.

Return to “Anything”