Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...
- Comrade K
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:23 pm
- Location: I Bet Nobody's ever heard of Timmins.
I don't even have regular shoes. Hiking boots everywhere.As a geologist I have more hiking boots than regular shoes.
I guess I do some geotech stuff. RQD. Mag Suscept...
I'm flippin burgers you at Kinkos straight flippin copies.You hippie. Actually I like sandals too, as long as the weather is nice.That and I like flippity flops.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?
- Moderator (retired)
- Posts: 4057
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 pm
- Location: Essex, UK
Or both.Either Jason is very tall or you're very short.
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.
People keep saying I look 12 in this picture. :C 12 year old's don't have bodies like that....... only the height.
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:14 pm
- Location: In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.
Heres the article relating to it (I'm in a local paper ). Don't trust what the journalist put there, its rather shoddy journalism.
The Nanticoke Lenni Lenape weren't the tribe that lived there but rather the Ramapough Lenape (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramapough_Mountain_People), known incorrectly as The Jackson Whites (a racist term). Also it is not true that the deeper you dig the more you find, at least not everywhere, that is a huge generalization. And please, don't ask what a "hubble" is .
- This is me at an archaeological site in Vernon, NJ. Known as The Black Creek Site. That rock... Is a JAR... Just A Rock. And no I didn't pose that was candid :P . I was just smoothing the bottom and the side to prepare for the documentation picture. We aren't authorized for an actual dig. I kind of felt bad for stealing the show for something not even worthwhile. I think they just wanted the classic archaeologist with his trowel pic :P.
- Jan257_0716_ai_tif_.jpg (31.89 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests