About "The O&M Fuzzy Search Engine!"

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:00 pm

I had recently added "<a href='http://definecynical.mancubus.net/forum ... &f=6&t=341' target='_blank'>The O&M Fuzzy Search Engine!</a>" to provide a place for members to ask and find certain strips and have finally also decided to pin it.<br><br>Normally, people ask to look up certain strips in the discussions that brought them up. It's convenient, but it has the result of leaving such finds and requests peppered throughout the site. Doing this makes it harder for potential searching people to come across it and reply.<br><br>I figured a more formalized location would help in this matter. By using the Forum Games, it can reach more members who are better able to do those finds as well as centralize the whole process of looking up hard-to-find strips. So, if any of you had this vague notion of a strip you wanted to see again but cn't seem to find by scanning the strips yourself, post the query there and let someone else take a stab at it.<br><br>Now, any questions?

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:08 pm

I think it's a good idea Tavis, you'd better be careful having all these good ideas before your foot falls off.

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:49 pm

Feet are nice, don't lose them.<br><br>And call me weird but I'd see it more in the General Discussion forum than the Games forum.
Burning Sheep Productions

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:20 pm

Hmm.. anyone else think it should be elsewhere? It seemed too gamelike and best suited for those with time to spare, something forum game players have.

Return to “Anything”