The cursed Neopets

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:04 pm

Doog... your little avatar and sig switch is a startling success. I read the post and started trying to remember when I posted it. That or I'm crazy.
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

MidnightRealism

Postby MidnightRealism » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:04 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Doog+Dec 11 2003, 03:37 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Dr. Doog @ Dec 11 2003, 03:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> what cartoons arest thouest spakest of...est? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>These are gonna take a while to download if you don't have broadband, but they're worth it...the first link is the homepage of the guy who made the cartoons...<br><a href='http://bitterfilms.com/' target='_blank'>http://bitterfilms.com/</a><br>EDIT: "Rejected" isn't at the website I posted a couple seconds ago anymore. Curses.<br><a href='http://www.lovedungeon.net/movies/ahlamour.html' target='_blank'>http://www.lovedungeon.net/movies/ahlamour.html</a> - This one isn't the one everybody else is talking about, but it's still worth seeing...it too is by Don Hertzfeldt...<br><br>And I can't find a link for "Billy's Balloon", but maybe that's for the best...it's pretty common on file sharing services, though...

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:04 pm

i don't care what happens to brian! why should i?<br><br>and how should i leave Neopets? cuss alot? yell at people? just stop?
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

MidnightRealism

Postby MidnightRealism » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:05 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dos+Dec 11 2003, 04:04 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Dr. Dos @ Dec 11 2003, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Doog... your little avatar and sig switch is a startling success. I read the post and started trying to remember when I posted it. That or I'm crazy. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Yay! See that, FoxChild? We're trendsetters!

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:06 pm

I swear every time I leave this post, and go to the Anything index somebody makes a reply...

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:07 pm

can you make your neopet attack other neopets like pokemon or something? if not, then just become an immitation total n00b, or something. Speak in all caps, and call everyone else a n00b for reason! or fire, fire works too.<br><br>[edit] Whoa! i didnt catch that at all! that must have just happened! i saw the perpetual motion millie not ten minutes ago, i swear!
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:13 pm

okay, it'll be a poll now
pants jesus

The_Sparrow_

Postby The_Sparrow_ » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:18 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Doog+Dec 12 2003, 10:04 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Dr. Doog @ Dec 12 2003, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> i don't care what happens to brian! why should i?<br><br>and how should i leave Neopets? cuss alot? yell at people? just stop? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Getting an account frozen is easyer said than done, but calling the moniters names will usually do the trick, so will roleplaying killing neopets. Or you can just e-mail neopets and ask them to delete your account, but what's the fun in that.
Name's Timon Rustfur, call me Squeak.

The_Sparrow_

Postby The_Sparrow_ » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:21 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-FoxChild+Dec 12 2003, 10:07 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (FoxChild @ Dec 12 2003, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Speak in all caps, <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Believe me that won't get you frozen, I did that the whole time I was an annoyer, no one cared.
Name's Timon Rustfur, call me Squeak.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:35 am

Thank god, the guy that 'reported' me was just kidding. i was so gonna kill him. but now we're gonna kick poo with a better virtual pet website! w00t!
pants jesus

Supersmoke

Postby Supersmoke » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:58 am

"MY <span style='color:red'>ANUS</span> IS <span style='color:red'>BLEEDING!!!</span>"

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:04 am

you see, supersmoke... i was going to AVOID saying that...
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:54 pm

hah. i wish someone else had ever responded to me when i said that instead of saying something like kick but...
pants jesus

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:58 pm

I just noticed... Dr. dos and Dr. Doog...<br><br>DOPPELGANGERS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!<br>*runs back to the thingy thread*
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:41 pm

Your doppleganger will reginerate on your soul!<br><br>I believe that was from some book I read in like 4th grade...

Return to “Anything”