Story Time!

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Moddex

Postby Moddex » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:20 pm

No no no! I mean picture Jack in the ripped image as a gray fox..! Sorry for the confusion...
Stand Tall And Shake The Heavens For You Shall Be As Gods And Suffer A Far Greater Fate

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:29 pm

its alright, id rather be a photographer than artist

oh and one more thing, im working on a new story, its another one of my "autobiographical" fantasies. this time its kinda how i found Ozy and Millie and what i wish i could do thats a little mad scientist like.

I call it: Ozy and Millie: in person!

ill be going back to Jack and them for a story on how the world came to accept him in a little while, im just making this one untill i get my ideas together for that story.

untill then heres an image of Missy in fox form,

try to imagine it in collor though
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:01 pm

Ok this is just a short little story (once i get Graphic Designing for dummys ill post something special to go with this...)

<----------- DUMMY!

its kinda freaky... I only imagine it when i hear this song though :Evanesence ~ Bring Me to Life

If some one wants to post a link to a full song version, go ahead, or if you have it, listen to it. it might make more sense.

"Sweet! a new Ozy and Millie art. that now completes my collection. *Yawn* time for bed." while in his sleep, The new Art had begun to stir, Ozy and millie were alive, and wanted to get out. They turned on his computer, his CD players and stereos. they did what ever they could,but they could not get out. Finally Locke showed up and cut the barrier between worlds, creating a great wind to suck Ozy and Millie into the world. they arrived and when the man woke up, he fainted.

I know its REAL short but i can't really explain the true image.
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Sakie

Postby Sakie » Tue May 16, 2006 12:05 am

Heh okay here is a story concept, Some guy is in the end of vietnam saiong (to lazy to see if right) 1973, everyone is evacuating and a um bomb hits his position and he like goes through a demiontinal vortex and ends up in a midevil place with anthro people.

Sakie

Postby Sakie » Tue May 16, 2006 12:38 am

Picture :D

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Tue May 16, 2006 12:46 am

2 Nice things:

That funny comic
and your av

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Tue May 16, 2006 6:44 am

Yeah, real friendly. :roll:

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue May 16, 2006 7:06 am

A picture can be worth a thousand words. In this case 990 of them are the word "MADNESS" screamed at the top of the lungs.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Sakie

Postby Sakie » Tue May 16, 2006 11:08 am

:D

Return to “Anything”