Did DCS Steal My Money? (UPDATED 2/9/10)

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Did DCS steal Cougartiger's money?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Yes
71%
No
7%
Not sure
21%

Total votes: 14

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 pm

If you get fed up with waiting and you have records of payment, could always file suit.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you, Simpson.
If the hand that's feeding you is now instead screwing you over by giving you half your food and slapping you when you ask for the other half, then yes, you should bite it nice and hard.

Also, Segovia, if you're going to point out cliches in every thread on DC, stop using them. :<
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Johnathan was saying that Cougartiger was the hand feeding DCS, not the other way around...

Also, Anami, if you're going to revive the Ban Segovia Megathread, criticize him for things he's actually doing. D:
Apologies to everyone. Except Fritz.
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Johnathan was saying that Cougartiger was the hand feeding DCS, not the other way around...

Also, Anami, if you're going to revive the Ban Segovia Megathread, criticize him for things he's actually doing. D:
Oh, I apologize for misunderstanding. Perhaps if I had more incentive to listen to you, I would.

I hope it's clear I'm just being silly now. Not actually trying to offend anyone.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 pm

lol

;)
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 pm

I hope it's clear I'm just being silly now. Not actually trying to offend anyone.
I'm sorry but your text is simply not small enough.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I'm sorry but your penis is simply not small enough.
that's what she said!

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

That's it. This thread has gotten far too silly. I warned you. I'm stopping this right now. Any further silliness and I'm coming down on this program like a ton of bricks.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 am

Cougar: don't you have a phonenumber of DCS? If I agreed to buy something over 100€, I would gain a number or get the adress... 350$ is much money. And contacts involving only Email and forums is not enough (for me)

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 pm

I typed in "Dana Simpson" and got this address... not sure if it's her.

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh, alright. I didn't know you liked it small, Nick. :3

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Oh, alright. I didn't know you liked it small, Nick. :3
The smaller the better, babby.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Cougar: don't you have a phonenumber of DCS? If I agreed to buy something over 100€, I would gain a number or get the adress... 350$ is much money. And contacts involving only Email and forums is not enough (for me)
I have her address since I still have the envelope from the stuff she sent me last December. I haven't gotten all the art framed yet so I keep it in the envelope so it won't get wrecked.

I gave her my cell number once though I doubt she kept it.

DCS is very frustrating to communicate with in e-mail. She answers "celebrity style", meaning she keeps it as impersonal as possible. She avoids responding to any and all comments, both positive and negative. Advice is ignored (even when she asks for it! As she often does on her DA account) as are any questions about her work, particulary O&M.

At first, she gave me helpful advice about drawing but then she just stopped doing even that. Needless to say, I remain puzzled by her behavior towards me. If I said something to offend her, I wish she would say so and give me the chance to make it right.

Either tonight or tomorrow I'll send a copy of the DA post to ALL her e-mail addresses. One should get through her "spam filter from hell" and hopefully I'll get some kind of response from her.
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

I typed in "Dana Simpson" and got this address... not sure if it's her.
No. I don't think so. It does not match the address on the envelope I have from last December. Plus I think DCS lives in a house not an apartment. At least, there's no apt.# on the envelope.

If you're suggesting I pay her a visit, I can't afford that and a snail mail letter would be like e-mail: she would not have to respond to it.
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

klimt

Postby klimt » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm

small claims court.

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm

what's DCS's address? or phone number would be better to have, address is more dangerous to give out.

Return to “Anything”