Nonsense

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Segovia
Nonsense

Postby Segovia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Is it better be anonymous and nobody knows you exist or hated but everybody knows your name?

MuffinSticks

Re: Nonsense

Postby MuffinSticks » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:29 pm

What a silly question. Why would you want everyone to hate you? I'd rather be dead.

Edit- I mean, unless you were evil.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

I think I'd rather be obscure than infamous, mainly because obscurity gives you much greater opportunity to enact nefarious schemes.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Merry Christmas, DC

Postby Merry Christmas, DC » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm

probably the second one, because you can always find friends. Except maybe in highschool (ASSUMING THAT THIS IS ABOUT YOURSELF)
Meh, shes a lesbian.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:52 pm

I keep being told I'm obscure and not well known. I wouldn't know, I've lived with myself my whole life.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 pm

I keep being told I'm obscure and not well known. I wouldn't know, I've lived with myself my whole life.
You can't be all that obscure; I know you, and I hardly know anyone at all.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

FerretParade

Postby FerretParade » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 pm

You must suck if everyone that knows you hates you. Its time to make hard life decisions =0
so there's a high school football coach sittin on the couch,
with a toothpick in his mouth.
and the stray dog won't forget the day,
he tricked him with a chocolate shake. (little trick)

D-puff

Postby D-puff » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:20 am

94% of the people I know either hate me, hate the things I do, or don't know I exist. The other 6% are family, friends, internet, and a select few who I'm not really friends with but will talk to anyway. I'm alright with it though, since I do a pretty good job and completely voiding out anyone that doesn't like me. Plus, I really wouldn't want anyone at my school (other than friends) to like me anyway; just a bunch of stoners and jocks.
ImageImage

osprey

Postby osprey » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:24 am

I'd rather be anonymous. I've never had a problem with being a loner.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Merry Christmas, DC

Postby Merry Christmas, DC » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 am

94% of the people I know either hate me, hate the things I do, or don't know I exist. The other 6% are family, friends, internet, and a select few who I'm not really friends with but will talk to anyway. I'm alright with it though, since I do a pretty good job and completely voiding out anyone that doesn't like me. Plus, I really wouldn't want anyone at my school (other than friends) to like me anyway; just a bunch of stoners and jocks.
so angsty, you thought it was gecko!
(:( sorry if that was mean... I'll delete it)
Meh, shes a lesbian.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am

Add in murrs and ;~; and it's gecko.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm

That's exactly my situation at school.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

probably the second one, because you can always find friends. Except maybe in highschool (ASSUMING THAT THIS IS ABOUT YOURSELF)
You're partially correct. I'm hated at highschool but I noticed that everyone knows who I am even though it's for the wrong reasons. So this this question doesnt apply entirely to me.

Merry Christmas, DC

Postby Merry Christmas, DC » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 pm

so you were prompted by this question because you hate highschool...
everyone hates highschool. It's an unnatural environment; you're being forced into social situations with people who have nothing in common with you other than the fact that you live near each other (usually). It's up to you to a) not think that people hate you because that is stupid, you hate them. and b) have fun on your own doing what you want

I heard a kid say once, and then adopted as my life philosophy, "my philosophy in life is to have fun, and to take as many people down with you as possible" and that is all you should worry about doing. College will be a million times cooler.
Meh, shes a lesbian.

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Don't think I've ever been hated. I get on well with most people I meet, and some people say I'm a nice guy...but that's were it ends, I very rarely manage to turn those meetings into friendships.

Return to “Anything”