Boo!

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Muninn
Moderator (retired)
Boo!

Postby Muninn » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Halloween's on our doorstep. Any stories to tell?

Doc Sigma

Re: Boo!

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 pm

This one time at Halloween camp

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 pm

A uncle of mine used to dress up as a werewolf and hide in the dark on the porch roof.

Whenever teens who were TOO COOL for Halloween would show up he'd jump down and scare the shit out of them.

He also did it to family members but we all knew to expect it, except the one time when I was 6 and brought a friend of mine trick or treating with me and he made her cry.
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Comrade K

Postby Comrade K » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 pm

I did something like that once.

I went to my buddy Sean's house in town (I live in the bush and nobody comes here) and put on some old green rainpants, rubber boots, gloves, this big torn up cloak, a grim reaper hood with this gauze in front that would conceal the wearer's face, and a witch's hat, and then stuffed newspaper haphazardly throughout. Then I sat limply on his doorstep so that I looked like a newspaper filled dummy, and screamed and leapt up whenever someone came to the door. I was amazed that pretty much everyone fell for it. One guy, Jeff, came over and kicked me lightly before I did anything, and I thought he had realized it was me, so I just muttered something and it freaked the pants out of him.

Good times.

Return to “Anything”