Ozy & Millie= The NEW Ghostbusters?

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

TyVulpine
Ozy & Millie= The NEW Ghostbusters?

Postby TyVulpine » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:29 am

Someone showed this to me (Nice work, Tabris, btw ^^) and thought it was funny.

http://tabris-the-17th.deviantart.com/a ... s-51038643

Extreme-Speed

Postby Extreme-Speed » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:57 am

Yep, it's fantastic and all, but wouldn't this be better off in the Fanworks forum? ;)

http://www.definecynical.net/viewforum.php?f=30

(Edit: Already there. It appears you posted an instant before I moved it. :D)

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:57 am

Hehee.. I like Millie's expression. :D
Made by Angela. :D

Sage

Postby Sage » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:59 am

Millie would cross the streams cause she was told not to, and to see what would happen.

She's also like to see a giant marshmallow man.

Llewthepoet

Postby Llewthepoet » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:06 am

This was Tabris' entry for the movie artwork contest thread, so it is not new, BUT it is a neat piece of artwork though. :wink:

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:33 am

Whether or not it is new is irrelevant! It is an awesome picture, and Millie's expression is very fitting.
[00:34:00] <Dermy> I do love to manipulate the standard rules of language for opportunistic effect
[00:34:06] <Dermy> Like a grammar hyena, I am
[00:34:16] <Dermy> Munching on the tasty entrails of tradition

[22:26:20] <MuffinSticks> I'm a chocolate muffin with white ears and a striped black and red tail
[22:26:35] <MuffinSticks> And exactly 6 chips

My DA account, for those who care enough to look/click/etc.
And my FA account as well!

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:24 am

Oooo, an older drawing I'm NOT embarrassed by. Awesome!

Thanks for the attention guys ^-^ It was quite the surprise to open this thread and see MY drawing. Here I was expecting someone swiped my idea, heh.
This was Tabris' entry for the movie artwork contest thread, so it is not new, BUT it is a neat piece of artwork though. :wink:
It wasn't only an entry, it WON! :wag:
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:31 am

Just to butt in a small bit of info, a full length fan film of Ghostbusters was recently released for free online. I personally thought it was interesting, though there were these moments where I forgot it was a fan film.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:35 am

Just to butt in a small bit of info, a full length fan film of Ghostbusters was recently released for free online. I personally thought it was interesting, though there were these moments where I forgot it was a fan film.
Another bit of info: There's a game coming out, continuing the story beyond the third movie.

http://www.ghostbustersgame.com/

Edit: Haha, I beat you to it, TyVulpine.
Last edited by Baconsticks on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:35 am

There's also a new Ghostbusters video game coming out that will have all FOUR actors (Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson) as well as William Atherton (Walter Peck, the EPA guy) in it. The game's script was written by Ramis and Aykroyd.

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:36 am

Another bit of info: There's a game coming out, continuing the story beyond the third movie.

Actually, the game is supposed to take the place of a third movie. In fact last I read they were trying to acquire the rights and whatnot to actually name the game "Ghostbusters 3."
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:37 am

Actually, the game is supposed to take the place of a third movie. In fact last I read they were trying to acquire the rights and whatnot to actually name the game "Ghostbusters 3."
Yah, that's right. Too many numbers to keep track of.

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:29 am

I already knew about the game :grin: . I saw a vid in fact. Very interesting looking.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:12 pm

I recall seeing this one earlier...I think it was actually on DA where I saw it first. Still good the second time viewing it.
Nathan

Lig

Postby Lig » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Millie with an unlicensed Nuclear accelerator. AKA Proton pack. Not good. She'll cross the beam just for the fun of it. Or shoot god knows what with it. Maybe Felicia. Oh boy. Wait till she Sees the marshmallow man.

Return to “Arts”