McCloskey Grandeur (AKA the "help me learn HTML" t

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

simon
Site Founder

Postby simon » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:03 am

So can I!

Pirating Photoshop = $0

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:20 am

Pirating 3dsmax = $0.0
Pirating Photoshop and other photo editing softwares = $0

HA!

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:29 am

I only Pirate songs people. I don't piraate programs. Paint.NET is real and 100% free, I swear.

Besides, trying to Pirate something Like photoshop on a comuter with speed slower than a snail sleeping would take years. that's why I pirate songs only.

NOW BACK TO COMIC! :grin:
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:57 am

last thing:
remaking your strip = Priceless :-P

anyway, can u give me teh url where you got that "Paint.NET" program? :-P

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:02 am

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

there. that's the URL. and I cannot read your comic.
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:21 pm

Its basicly the same as in your *second* strip...in one row format :P

to jog yer brain:
w00t! Page 2 is here! and I apologize formally for the messed up drawing of that freaky named thing from Alien.

and thanks for the url :)

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:10 pm

oh. yeah. and your welcome.

AND I STILL HAVE NO FLIPPIN CLUE WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE!

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:25 pm

First, My Journal Entry:

http://border-walker.deviantart.com/journal/9849307/

Second, The Proeveiw of the Cover for Alter Aaron:

and third, for some odd reason, my Scanner made a weird... squeaking sound when it scanned this. if anyone knows what this might be a sign of, and if it is a sign of trouble, Alert me now.

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:40 pm

Dude, that's looking pretty damned cool so far.

If you need any help with Comic Gen or stuff, just PM me :wag:

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:55 pm

Dude, that's looking pretty damned cool so far.

If you need any help with Comic Gen or stuff, just PM me :wag:
THANK YOU ANGELS OF HEAVEN!

cause chances are, I'll need alot of help. Blue Blurs told me that Comic Genisis doesn't have to be in HTML to change the look of the site, which I'm happy with because Me and HTML are like a Japanese anime and English voices, we just don't mix. ((please note that that similie is based of the character voices of Naruto))

And also, nows the time to really healp me in terms of supplies. My mom agreed to take me TONIGHT to Micheals, and I need to know what I should get that's real good. I alreayd know that I should get a Pigma Micron pen like Blue Blur has suggested in numerous IMs, and I'm going to be getting Drawing Cutting Edge Comics by Christopher Hart, and Drawing People: How to portray the clothed figure, by Barbara Bradley if Micheals has it (and if not, there's a Borders Bookstore right around the corner) but what else should I get?

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:41 pm

Pirating 3dsmax = $0.0
Pirating Photoshop and other photo editing softwares = $0

HA!
You mean $100,000, once the lawyers catch up to you... :ninja:

Paint.NET is indeed free, I have it. So is GIMP and Microsoft Expression Graphic Designer. All good, free image editors.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:04 pm

w00t! just got back from Micheals and Barnes ad Nobles, and here's what I got:

A Pigma Micron .35mm point pen for inking
A new better sketchpad

And in books...

How to Draw Fast Cars, Monster Trucks, and Fighter Jets by Christopher Hart
Java Script programing for Dummies (don't ask >.<)
Character Design Studio By Chris Patmore
Drawing for Older Children and Teens by Mona Brookes
Anatomy for fantasy Artists by Glenn Fabry

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:10 am

OK... first, a warning, Rooster, your ass is gonna be PM-ified by the thousands when I do go to host this comic.

Second, the next thing is only on a seperate sheet, because once I get the comic up, all this info will be on a seperate page.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:34 pm

Just a sketch of 2 of the re-occuring Mundane animals in the first story, Reynard the McCloskey pet fox, and Princess, Aaron's white Arabian Mare (although if my B**** of an animal science teacher tought me anything, it's that their is no true white horse)

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:37 pm

It's the Cover... to Alter Aaron...

I woyuld go more in Depth, but I kinda ran out of Ideas.

BTW< for every story and Ch., there will be a quote. For the story itself, it will be a famous Quote. for the Ch., it will be a quote from inside the ch.

Return to “Arts”