- Moderator (retired)
- Posts: 4057
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 pm
- Location: Essex, UK
Meanwhile, sweeping prejudices about the French are at an all-time highDon't worry, sweeping prejudices about Germans have basically vanished from the world by now. Except perhaps in France, but they're prejudiced against anything that isn't them.
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.
So that's the guy? Hmm. My German teacher went over a brief discussion over WW2 and metion something over some guy who did some experiments with humans. I just forgot the name.not every German (or Austrian) who made some experiments is like Dr. Josef Mengele! He made some experiments on humans. That was terrific, sure, but he found out some things... but please, never again! (for those who DON'T know: he was one of the most cruel Nazi in WW2.
After the great job DCS did on the previous books, this one is a disappointment, showing signs of having been rushed into print. DCS also made changes to some of the strips.
Here's the lowdown:
1. No comments on any of the strips. Maybe she's saving those for the tome?
2. Pages 31-32 show what appear to be new pictures of some characters naked. Ay least I haven't seen them before.
3. The last panel of the first strip on page 75 has some weird marks at the top.
4. On page 101, Timulty is no longer wearing a shirt that says "sun". He is now naked and the "sun" has turned into a fur ruff.
5. The strips on page 122 and 123 are swapped. Locke now starts the food fight then asks why he wasn't invited. Pretty funny actually!
That's it. Hopefully, DCS will switch the swapped strips back in the tome.
The wedding story reads a bit better here but still suffers from poor storytelling. Still, I don't hate it as much now.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittensgforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests