Friday, December 12, 2008: Locke has his say

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator: Æron

User avatar
Dr. Sticks
Posts: 2319
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:41 am

no, the arc is definitely pretty dumb and sappy in disregard of the way the strip would actually run if DCS were following the precedent of the past 11 years. but I guess I think that about all of the past two years' strips :P
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

User avatar
cougartiger
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:53 am
Location: New Jersey

Postby cougartiger » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 am

Dr. Sticks wrote:no, the arc is definitely pretty dumb and sappy in disregard of the way the strip would actually run if DCS were following the precedent of the past 11 years. but I guess I think that about all of the past two years' strips :P


It's gone downhill that's for sure over the years. It reminds me of some TV series that stayed around longer than they should've.

But, we are getting closer to the end. I just hope DCS is saving the best for last. I'm nothing if not optomistic!

User avatar
Segovia
Posts: 3347
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:05 am

cougartiger wrote:
Dr. Sticks wrote:no, the arc is definitely pretty dumb and sappy in disregard of the way the strip would actually run if DCS were following the precedent of the past 11 years. but I guess I think that about all of the past two years' strips :P


It's gone downhill that's for sure over the years. It reminds me of some TV series that stayed around longer than they should've.

But, we are getting closer to the end. I just hope DCS is saving the best for last. I'm nothing if not optomistic!


I think you are talking about the Simpsons, aren't you. Die hard Simpsons fan of myself would say that is perposterous.
ImageImageImage Do the Furry Dance!ImageImageImage
Image
My Facebook
My Da account.

User avatar
Segovia
Posts: 3347
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 am

That doesn't mean I still can't be a die hard fan. I watched every single episode ever made and I love every single one.
ImageImageImage Do the Furry Dance!ImageImageImage
Image
My Facebook
My Da account.

User avatar
Gecko
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 am
Location: La Crescenta, CA

Postby Gecko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:16 am

Johnathan Segovia wrote:That doesn't mean I still can't be a die hard fan. I watched every single episode ever made and I love every single one.


Including the bad ones?
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

User avatar
Segovia
Posts: 3347
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 am

What bad ones?
ImageImageImage Do the Furry Dance!ImageImageImage
Image
My Facebook
My Da account.

User avatar
Gecko
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 am
Location: La Crescenta, CA

Postby Gecko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:28 am

Spottycat is on the spot, hit the mark on the dot.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

User avatar
Segovia
Posts: 3347
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:32 am

I never saw a decline. That's how big a fan I am.
ImageImageImage Do the Furry Dance!ImageImageImage
Image
My Facebook
My Da account.

User avatar
osprey
Posts: 5969
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Montreal, QC

Postby osprey » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:42 am

I bet Locke is going to use his sword to cut the cake.
Image
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

User avatar
Gecko
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 am
Location: La Crescenta, CA

Postby Gecko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 am

Johnathan Segovia wrote:I never saw a decline. That's how big a fan I am.


That simply shows that you didn't see the decline happen, not that it didn't happen.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

User avatar
osprey
Posts: 5969
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Montreal, QC

Postby osprey » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:45 am

Peter Griffin can kick Homer's ass.
Image
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

User avatar
cougartiger
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:53 am
Location: New Jersey

Postby cougartiger » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Actually, I wasn't speaking about any particular TV series. I haven't actually watched The Simpsons on a regular basis since, oh, season 6 or thereabouts.

I did like the Simpsons movie though. :smile:

User avatar
Segovia
Posts: 3347
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 pm

cougartiger wrote:Actually, I wasn't speaking about any particular TV series. I haven't actually watched The Simpsons on a regular basis since, oh, season 6 or thereabouts.

I did like the Simpsons movie though. :smile:


Awsome!!! I have it on DVD and it never gets old to me. I also have Seasons 1,3,4,5,6. All of them scratched.
ImageImageImage Do the Furry Dance!ImageImageImage
Image
My Facebook
My Da account.

User avatar
Dr. Sticks
Posts: 2319
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:31 pm

you should take better care of your DVDs.
I hope that at least, you store them vertically.
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

User avatar
TyVulpine
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: uuummm....here? there? somewhere? anywhere?
Contact:

Postby TyVulpine » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:57 pm

cougartiger wrote:
Dr. Sticks wrote:I think that cougartiger is either a TMBG fan, or should be one.


I don't know what this means.


You don't know who "They Might Be Giants" are?


Return to “O&M Strips”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests