Thursday, November 20, 2008

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 pm

DCS did make a common mistake all cartoonists make: Millie's tail should be peeking out from under the dress, not poking out from the back of it.
That's a matter of preference, not a mistake. I realize it's not easy to design a dress with a hole for a tail that's bigger in the middle than at the end attached to the body (doesn't it press her fur back going thru?), but it looks more decent than a design that would expose her underwear with a wag.
I did say it was a pet peeve of mine. It's just something that has always bugged me for the exact reasons you mention.

I always figured that instead of a hole for the tail, underwear and pants come with a slit that is fastened with a button. Makes more sense.

As for her tail exposing her underwear, I doubt Millie wears any. Plus, the weight of the dress would keep her from raising her tail too high.

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:38 pm

DCS did make a common mistake all cartoonists make: Millie's tail should be peeking out from under the dress, not poking out from the back of it.
That's a matter of preference, not a mistake. I realize it's not easy to design a dress with a hole for a tail that's bigger in the middle than at the end attached to the body (doesn't it press her fur back going thru?), but it looks more decent than a design that would expose her underwear with a wag.
I did say it was a pet peeve of mine. It's just something that has always bugged me for the exact reasons you mention.

I always figured that instead of a hole for the tail, underwear and pants come with a slit that is fastened with a button. Makes more sense.

As for her tail exposing her underwear, I doubt Millie wears any. Plus, the weight of the dress would keep her from raising her tail too high.
A valid and well thought out argument on both sides.
I never truly gave this detail much thought, until now. Kewl, ty both!
8)
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

I would have responed earlier but my mom forced ne off the computer.

Anyway I was hoping that they would have their wedding in a cathedral so that I can imagine my Composition that I wrote for this occasion, "The Llewellyn Family Wedding March",being played. Hopfully that I can learn how to upload it to this site so I can share it with you all.

FurryFox13

Postby FurryFox13 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 pm

I have to say that this is an exceptionlly good comic =3 I can't wait to see more xD

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:39 am

If EVERYONE makes a mistake the same way except you, are they the ones making the real mistake, or is it you?!?! </zen>

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:17 am

EDIT: Never mind.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:23 am

Oh look, Ozy is furless again. Haven't seen that one before.

Very sweet strip, anyway.
Its not going to go away. It draws strength from your hate. On your deathbed, you will look up and see a shaved ozy.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

datherman

Postby datherman » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:14 am

Talk about life flashing before your eyes.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

osprey

Postby osprey » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 am

Talk about life flashing before your eyes.
OMG
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Anyway I was hoping that they would have their wedding in a cathedral so that I can imagine my Composition that I wrote for this occasion, "The Llewellyn Family Wedding March",being played. Hopfully that I can learn how to upload it to this site so I can share it with you all.
Well, what format is it? You don't necessarily have to upload it to this site, per se. There are sites designed for hosting stuff like that.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:22 pm

Well, what format is it? You don't necessarily have to upload it to this site, per se. There are sites designed for hosting stuff like that.
I tried up loading to the site but it says forbbidean file extention. Plus it's a file on Finale NotePad 2009

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:02 pm

I knew it wouldn't be a cathedral. DCS is nonreligious with a Buddhist leaning, and so are his favorite characters.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:27 am

I'm Catholic, that's why I was hoping for a cathedral and wrote the wedding march.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:34 am

So am I, but our hopes have little bearing on the probability of DCS's decisions.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 am

So am I, but our hopes have little bearing on the probability of DCS's decisions.

true, true. I just like to keep my hopes as a personal fantasy.

Return to “O&M Strips”