Wednesday, 11th June 2008 - The question on some minds

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Stephan
Wednesday, 11th June 2008 - The question on some minds

Postby Stephan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 am

It seems Ozy isn't entirely against the idea...

Sincerely,
Stephan (not the Aardvarke)

Chinese Checkers

Postby Chinese Checkers » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:12 am

I suppose the late upload missed a few people. Am I the only one who believes Millie is more 'frizzled' in panel 2? :huh:

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:11 am

I suppose the late upload missed a few people. Am I the only one who believes Millie is more 'frizzled' in panel 2? :huh:
And all the other panels, too...I'd guess DCS is experimenting with how he draws her hair.
My DeviantArt | My LiveJournal | My Webcomic
Cameron is awesome because:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-He lives in Idaho among the wilderness and stuff and I envy him for that. 3:
-He is probably one of the most personable artists on here.
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:29 am

Hmm, yeah. I wonder what that's all about. Strange time to be making changes to the characters' appearances.

I guess D.C. is going the wrap-up-every-loose-end route with this storyline after all, after a fashion. This should be fun.

zia

Postby zia » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:44 am

I noticed the testifying comment wasn't plural and was only directed toward Millie. It seems they both think Ozy will have to testify against Millie at some point in the future :roll:

MandoAndy

Postby MandoAndy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:17 am

Wow! ...this comic was much more direct and to the point than I was expecting! :) I love knowing that something big is on the horizon - even if it does signify the end O&M as we know it. I like it when loose ends are tied! I'll be eagerly awaiting each new strip!

Jedi Ozy

Regardless...

Postby Jedi Ozy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:08 am

Whether or not Ozy and Millie develop a romantic relationship in the years to come, you DO have to admit that much of the fan-art showing them with those feelings of being more than just best friends, it is very cute and sweet. Just as the saying goes, "Happiness is being in love with your best friend."
"The zen of martial arts is learning not to fight by learning how to fight; to learn not to kill by learning how to kill, etc."

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:19 am

Ah, true true, unfortunatly, being more than just best friends, but being in love with your best friend, who also happens to be your sibling in law... that can be complicated. Pf cpirse. mpy sd vp,[;ovsyrf sd nromh yjr fsihjyrt pg s reverse aging pirate from undert he couch, but still, not exactly a trivial sort of a thing.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:06 am

Ah, true true, unfortunatly, being more than just best friends, but being in love with your best friend, who also happens to be your sibling in law... that can be complicated. Pf cpirse. mpy sd vp,[;ovsyrf sd nromh yjr fsihjyrt pg s reverse aging pirate from undert he couch, but still, not exactly a trivial sort of a thing.
I think you slipped on the keyboard there. :( Would that middle bit have been "Of course, not as complicated as being the daughter of a reverse aging pirate" ?
Sincerely,
Stephan (not the Aardvarke)

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Ozy's response was freakin awesome. I like how he focused on that one perk. Surely Millie would never put herself in that situation but...this is Millie.
Nathan

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:54 pm

And Ozy continues to always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, da doo da doo da doo.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

MandoAndy

Postby MandoAndy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm

And Ozy continues to always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, da doo da doo da doo.
AND NOW THE SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!

...which is a good thing! =)

Simba Cub

Postby Simba Cub » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:19 pm

I reckon that Ozy & Millie would make a fine couple :)

Rich::

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Maybe millie just got out of the bed and haven't taken a bath yet to explain the hair :-P . I should have known their parent's decision should have gotten Millie wondering more than what I predicted.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Maybe millie just got out of the bed and haven't taken a bath yet to explain the hair :-P .
I think most ten-year-olds don't bathe every day, and when they do, it's usually in the evening.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Return to “O&M Strips”