April 29th 2008: Execution

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Chinese Checkers

Postby Chinese Checkers » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 am

From where to story left off, this sort of situation seemed almost inevitable. Jeremy not ending it all quickly might be a sign that he has something to say later?

The strip made me laugh at Millie's regret for not having a Jacuzzi :smile:

datherman

Postby datherman » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:52 am

Honestly I've pretty much forgotten the whole storyline to this arc. It's something about revenge and acting sophisticated, but beyond that nothing's stuck with me.

Last panel is funny at least.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 pm

I just realized... wasn't it established at some point that Ozy was incapable of lying? Or was I just reading too much into this strp?

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Saying that he's incapable of lying is like saying that he's incapable of wrath: He probably just disciplined himself against it in meditation. I wasn't much of a liar even at his age, but mainly because I sucked at lying convincingly.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

DHLawrence

Postby DHLawrence » Thu May 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Lame.
I'm afraid I have to agree. A lot of the storylines lately have been rather weak in comparison to the once-epic storylines found in O&M. The time has come, sadly.

Return to “O&M Strips”