Monday, March 24th, 2008: If it helps

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:57 am

if they connect while Felicia is like this, and then Felicia goes back to her old group, she might still keep connections with Millie, and stop making fun of her and Ozy.
I would sure like to see at LEAST that. I'd honestly like to see them find a connection through this that leads to a friendship (character growth people), but I'm not expecting too much.
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

Aahe

Postby Aahe » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:33 am

Gasp! Maybe Felicia will release all the hurt she heaped upon Millie in earlier days! Maybe Felicia will make amends or apologize! Maybe the Dodo will spontaneously unextinct itself, much like the ugly unextinct ancient fish with the weird name!
Wow Bocaj Claw, that wasn't as random a post. I've never seen you do that.

Stonehawk:
Welcome Stonehawk. A lot of us are hoping for Felicia to reform =).

Rievan:
That's a good point, maybe one of Felicia's old friends could take her place as the cruel popular kid.
I'm not going to pick up on your sarcasm...

Kyler Thatch

Postby Kyler Thatch » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 am

four frames of her and she's not said 'like' even once
That made me do a double take, when you mentioned that. Felicia says 'like' so often that I don't tend to notice anymore.

Also, while I similarly hope Felicia gains a few points of maturity, I see her and Millie being rivals or something rather than buddies in the future.
Rainy Day Donuts
Made from 110% recycled paper

Return to “O&M Strips”