Monday, March 3, 2008: We could make one!

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Where I come from we don't acknowledge the international leagues except when it comes to hiring away all their best players. I.e., the sicilians and the dread pirates.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Where I come from we don't acknowledge the international leagues except when it comes to hiring away all their best players. I.e., the sicilians and the dread pirates.
Yah, and then we have to make new talent. We have Swedish players.

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:06 pm

lol Princess Bride references. :grin:
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Aahe

Postby Aahe » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:00 pm

:laugh: That was good :smile: .
I'm not going to pick up on your sarcasm...

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 pm

The joke I saw, for those still scratching their heads, is that Millie suggests that Ozy and Millie "Make a goth." instead of finding one.

A goth is a person. There is, as far as I know, only one way to physically make a person. And Ozy accurately points out that they would be incapable of doing that, to which Millie as to acquiesce "Not from scratch".
Is that it? I saw that. It wasn't even subtle! It was the main focus of the strip! I like using italics!
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Cosmic^Chicory

Postby Cosmic^Chicory » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Heh, me, by 'make one' and then looking expectantly at Ozy, I thought she was expecting him to volunteer.

Ozy as a goth... wouldn't work very well. He just *doesn't care* about much of anything.
Bad thigs happen because people are stupid.

Return to “O&M Strips”