And in this corner Dec 6th

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Bocaj Claw
And in this corner Dec 6th

Postby Bocaj Claw » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:57 am

http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20071206.html

Its like looking at the future, isn't it, Ozy?
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Extreme-Speed

Postby Extreme-Speed » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:43 pm

Haha! I could figure out the second debater's name BEFORE I looked at the third panel!

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:27 pm

Who wants to guess tomorrows comic consists of the two contestants staring at each other all day? :P
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

NHJ BV

Postby NHJ BV » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Ooh...I might even considering swapping out my avatar for isolde in the last panel.

On a different note, when I visited New York, there was a whole group of those monks at the Empire State Building. Yellow togas, shaven heads, and some of them wore these funny little glasses. It was kind of surreal.
Zen Master Ikyoto said: "The world is vast and wide. Why, then, do you wear pants in which you could smuggle Volkswagens?"

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:47 pm

For a moment, I thought, "Is that Ozy in disguise?"

Nice to see a character who's shaven for a good reason for a change.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Llewthepoet

Postby Llewthepoet » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:59 pm

Isolde introduces us to panel four AWESOMENESS! :-P I knew she would one up Millie someday.

Is it me or does the new candidate remind you of the exiled Dalai Lama? :idea:

Aahe

Postby Aahe » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Haha! I could figure out the second debater's name BEFORE I looked at the third panel!
How did you do that?

VolkswagenFox

Postby VolkswagenFox » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:49 pm

How did you do that?
There is a name tag.

Sliver

Postby Sliver » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:50 pm

Who wants to guess tomorrows comic consists of the two contestants staring at each other all day? :P
You mean like nearly every battle episode of DragonBall Z? I think the record was 7 episodes straight of nothing but two guys floating in the sky and grunting the entire episode. Kept wanting to give them some ex-lax, they looked so uncomfortable LOL

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:27 pm

I wonder which episodes those were lol. For a few moments I thought that was Ozy too, but it can't be right?

KJ Fellie

Postby KJ Fellie » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:31 pm

Looks like Ozy's biological father...
Quoth the spotted fox: <b>*yerf*</b> :locke:
You usually
have to take what people say
with a grain of salt.
(or in cases like
mine, a shaker or two may
yield the best result.)

むらがあるフォックス
If you miss my old sigs...

Hanging Tree

Postby Hanging Tree » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:07 pm

You mean like nearly every battle episode of DragonBall Z? I think the record was 7 episodes straight of nothing but two guys floating in the sky and grunting the entire episode. Kept wanting to give them some ex-lax, they looked so uncomfortable LOL

I use the watch that show about once every two weeks but somehow I was always able to keep up with the plot.

Sliver

Postby Sliver » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:11 am

I use the watch that show about once every two weeks but somehow I was always able to keep up with the plot.
:laugh:

Jedi Ozy

Mu-Nan...?

Postby Jedi Ozy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:31 am

I, too, thought it was Ozy with his fur shaved. But now, he's starting to look like the Dalai Lama.
"The zen of martial arts is learning not to fight by learning how to fight; to learn not to kill by learning how to kill, etc."

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:34 pm

The plot was usually "big evil guy gonna destroy city/world/planet/universe and we have to train or learn a special attack to stop him/her/it"
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Return to “O&M Strips”