Tuesday, October 2, 2007: #5 dream

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Svix
Tuesday, October 2, 2007: #5 dream

Postby Svix » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:23 am

http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20071002.html

If this is number 5 I can't wait to see what's next!

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:40 am

I'm lovin' it. The new format.

Also, show of hands, how many people have hoped to have the power of contradiction combustion? Be honest.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:37 am

First panel... I didn't see Millie with the duck on the head lol.

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:23 am

*raises paw*
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:29 am

Yay for crosshatched smoke! :D
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

The J.A.M.

Postby The J.A.M. » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Is this a tip of the hat to Burning Sheep Productions? :D

Sage

Postby Sage » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:35 pm

Simply awesome.

I wish I had dreams... :O

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:16 pm

My dreams are the dreams of an insane person. One time I dreamed that I was watching a construction crew install a traffic light. For six hours. In apparently real-time. I don't know if the dream actually lasted for six hours, but it certainly felt like it did. Bloody boring dream... actually it was painfully boring... I couldn't even move in the dream, all I could do was watch them install the traffic light...

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:24 pm

My dreams are the dreams of an insane person. One time I dreamed that I was watching a construction crew install a traffic light. For six hours. In apparently real-time. I don't know if the dream actually lasted for six hours, but it certainly felt like it did. Bloody boring dream... actually it was painfully boring... I couldn't even move in the dream, all I could do was watch them install the traffic light...
Did you get sick afterwards? That's what usually happens to me when I have dreams like that.

And, oh yeah. *raises hand*
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:27 pm

Did you get sick afterwards? That's what usually happens to me when I have dreams like that.

Ooh. Yeah, I did. When I'm sick, I have very strange dreams... but I never notice what kind of dreams I have when I'm ABOUT to be sick. Guess they involve traffic lights, at least sometimes.

Moddex

Postby Moddex » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:08 pm

That was awesome! I want that ability to point out logic flaws and make people immolate into a heap of cinders :twisted:
Stand Tall And Shake The Heavens For You Shall Be As Gods And Suffer A Far Greater Fate

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:41 pm

Well now we know what DCS would post in the "super powers" thread in fanworks or wherever...

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:31 pm

Ooh. Yeah, I did. When I'm sick, I have very strange dreams... but I never notice what kind of dreams I have when I'm ABOUT to be sick. Guess they involve traffic lights, at least sometimes.
I think it's pretty much any activity that has a lot of monotonous repetition, like for me, sometimes it's chess, playing over and over.
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Derrick Fish

Postby Derrick Fish » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:28 pm

Nice! A really funny daily strip that had 6 fully packed panels!? Gotta love the new format!

caffeinefox

Postby caffeinefox » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:39 pm

I guess that'll explain the dreams of me repetitively getting chased by zombies or other things and I can't ever seem to change it o.o.. weird. I love Millie's expression in the last panel/bubble of this strip. She seems to want to know what else she can spontaneously combust :wag:
out of order? Seems to be working fine xD

Return to “O&M Strips”