05 Febuary 1999

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

simon
Site Founder

Postby simon » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:20 am

<a href='http://www.ozyandmillie.org/2003/om20031105.html' target='_blank'>We graduate from one end of the spectrum to the other.</a><br><br><i>"At the time, I had school plus my "job" at the college newspaper to deal with, and it seemed like a lot. In hindsight...man, that was the lap of luxury."</i><br><br>Amen. I'm sure we all can relate to this in some way or another, wether it be school or a job. I know I certainly can.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:41 pm

Ah, this was the strip i first had shown my mom to get her to appreceate O&M. Also a single parrent, she goes to school full time and has a job. Needless to say, me and my ciblings have probably been millie in that strip before!<br><br>Of coarse, then there was the one time all those years ago when my dad accidently DID poor coffee on my sister... that was bad.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

MidnightRealism

Postby MidnightRealism » Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:06 pm

Yep...senior year of high school was hell, pure and simple. There was simply too much going on for me to be able to enjoy much of anything...couldn't get healthy...yuck. College in general is <i>far</i> easier than high school.<br><br>...And yes, when I was just a wee Midnight, I definitely said that to my parents when they were in similar moods. Fortunately, they didn't dump excessively hot beverages upon me, but maybe it wouldn't have been unreasonable to do so.

LotharBot

Postby LotharBot » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:23 am

grad school is rough. But way better than working full-time...<br>

Sonuis

Postby Sonuis » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:48 am

When I see the strip, I tend to wonder how many parents have wanted to do that to their children. Probably a good portion.

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:03 am

That's a funny strip that is.<br><br>One for the fridge door I'd say.
Burning Sheep Productions

Return to “O&M Strips”