Raine preview

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:56 am

I hope my time to mature comes soon. Those thoughts are driving me insane.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:01 am

trust me, once the canadian girl attempts suicide and you actually meet some RL friends you'll get into drugs and then insult the catholic kid that will later turn to you as his best friend and you'll be goofing off on your homework so much even though your teachers still give you As because you've learned how to make it look like you're doing work anyway since you're still smart, just not applying.
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:05 am

trust me, once the canadian girl attempts suicide and you actually meet some RL friends you'll get into drugs and then insult the catholic kid that will later turn to you as his best friend and you'll be goofing off on your homework so much even though your teachers still give you As because you've learned how to make it look like you're doing work anyway since you're still smart, just not applying.
Wow. It's like you known me all my life. Except that drug and ripping on the catholic part it's pretty much my life right now.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:10 am

hahahahaha you post on LJ with two stupid canadian girls you met from some /b/tards before you knew what 4chan was and then fell in love with the one that later attempted suicide, but by then you didn't talk to her and then well, yeah actually I was lying about the drug part but the catholic part, well that's just because you're a christian and I'm an atheist. It's obvious that the reason why I was wrong there is because we have to invert it. You admitted when you first joined that you're uncomfortable with the fact that you have a friend that is Buddhist because Buddhists aren't religious (or, actually, you thought they were and I pointed out that they technically aren't), and so the Buddhist friend is your catholic friend. Of course, I never said you were making fun of him with pure malice, or that you weren't his friend.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 am

That actually made me laugh. But really I was serious about that part of being awarded A's when I hardly do the work. It mostly happens in Chemistry and English. They often say since I show that I know the material so they give me full points. Being a nerd ROCKS!

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:17 am

pantsless yeah. you the teachers pet? that shit's the best, because whenever they need someone to run a document to the other side of campus, you get to leave class for 5 minutes and goof off in the classroom of the other teacher that lets you do whatever the hell you want and steal her shit so she gets pissy

wait-- like, they actually KNOW that you just didn't do the work and still let you off? shit, screw you. You have to at least make it LOOK like you did your shit because the only people that are supposed to have their grades augmented while the teacher knows they don't deserve it are whores.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:25 am

No I still have to do the work it's just that in the case of chemistry my teacher allows me to get full points on late assignments because she knows that I get the material. There is nothing special, I still have to do work. Anyway I wouldn't call myself a teacher's pet I would rater be called the teacher's...Ummm... I just get along with the teacher ok.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:27 am

Actually I found out that actually questioning everything doesn’t actually get you closer to understanding. It actually disillusions you from that very object that you’re are questioning. In other words, you don’t enjoy it. For instance I started questioning why I liked swimming. I came to the conclusion that I was just floating in a pool of water that isn’t going any where. Now I don’t like swimming anymore. Even one time I started questioning why I breathe. I eventually started feeling that I grown bored and tiresome of breathing. So if I were Raine Dog I wouldn’t exactly question everything.
Hi Ruedii.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 am

Actually I found out that actually questioning everything doesn’t actually get you closer to understanding. It actually disillusions you from that very object that you’re are questioning. In other words, you don’t enjoy it. For instance I started questioning why I liked swimming. I came to the conclusion that I was just floating in a pool of water that isn’t going any where. Now I don’t like swimming anymore. Even one time I started questioning why I breathe. I eventually started feeling that I grown bored and tiresome of breathing. So if I were Raine Dog I wouldn’t exactly question everything.
Hi Ruedii.
I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:32 am

Who's Ruedii?
Last edited by Segovia on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:36 am

It's you

You're Ruedii

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 am

sigh, Why am I not surprised?

Archaemic

Postby Archaemic » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:14 am

Sorry, but he can't be Ruedii.

No way.
[dA] | [LJ]

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 am

Who's Ruedii?

RocketGirl

Postby RocketGirl » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:03 am

I'm not stupid people!
Prove it.
I knew that was the scientific and naive answer to why but not the answer to the philisophical why?
There isn't one; this one's pure biology.
You have to give me some credit here.
No, we don't; credit is earned, and if you don't say what you mean, how can you ever mean what you say?
I started thinking like this when I was in Pre School.
So did I, but I skipped over a lot of the "Well, duh!" questions.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”