Can Ozy ever marry Millie?

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
LurkerBelow
Can Ozy ever marry Millie?

Postby LurkerBelow » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Up until it became clear that their parents were going to marry, I had always expected that Ozy and Millie would eventually marry when they grew up.

Now that they are step-siblings, is this still possible? While not genetically incestuous, would the law of the land make it illegal (this varies by location in the real world)?

Or would the fact that they live in their "own country" allow Llewellyn to make it legal for them?

I would love to see what happens when they hit their teenage years. Maybe in some future project?

Thanks for all of the years of great art and entertainment - your regular updates will be sorely missed!

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 pm

How's it feel to be a boss nobody cares about any more?
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Also I don't think there is any romantic chemistry. Even before this marriage storyline I always saw them as sibling-ish.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

LurkerBelow

Postby LurkerBelow » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Given their young age, I would be very concerned if we saw anything that looked like "romantic chemistry" between them.

I do feel that they have the makings of a great relationship though. Compatibility and being comfortable with each other are the key factors in a successful marriage - much more so than physical attraction.

And these two are as compatible with each other and comfortable with each other as anyone I've ever met.

Of course, both have a tremendous amount of growth and development to go through before they are old enough for romance to become even a remote possibility, and they could grow in different directions.

But if they remain as compatible as they are now, and remain as emotionally close to each other as they are now, I would definitely expect to see sparks between them as they get older (assuming their being step-siblings doesn't squash it either legally or merely because they start to consider each other as siblings).

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Well in the novel Fankenstein, Dr. Fankenstein was about to marry his sister. They were in fact step siblings.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Well in the novel Fankenstein, Dr. Fankenstein was about to marry his sister. They were in fact step siblings.
And then he created a monster out of stolen body parts who killed everyone. Victor Frankenstein is not exactly a grand moral figure.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Hey the Frankenstein monster was misunderstood creature.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Hahahah.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Hahahah.
Indeed.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Seriouspost: I bet Greater Llewellyn land is pretty lax about that sort of thing, among others :420:
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

And then he created a monster out of stolen body parts who killed everyone. Victor Frankenstein is not exactly a grand moral figure.
Well said and witty at that I almost LOLed :grin: . Anyway, believe it or not the same thought crossed my mind, until the marriage announcement was made, then I just gave up the thought all together.

datherman

Postby datherman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:20 am

Didn't we already have a 10-page discussion on this at some point?
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 am

Didn't we already have a 10-page discussion on this at some point?
http://www.definecynical.net/viewtopic. ... 96&start=0
You mean that?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

datherman

Postby datherman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:40 am

Yes. I was too lazy to actually search for it, so thank you.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

LurkerBelow

Postby LurkerBelow » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:54 am

The old thread predates the marriage of their parents, which potentially changes everything.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”