Have Millie ADHD?

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 am

Most of ADHD is crap.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 am

Millie can be very focused if she want to, She kept at that for four hours
Apparently, (and quoting from a person who diagnosed me) persons with ADD/ADHD can be very focused on things that they are interested in but can easily lose focus on other things such as scholarly pursuits. In that way, people with ADD/ADHD are just like the majority of people.
Mmmm, Like me. I can be very focused on stuff that i'm interested in doing but i get easily distracted if i hate what i'm doing.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:14 am

Most of ADHD is crap.
Yer krap.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Acid!

Postby Acid! » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 am

People with ADHD react to caffeine the opposite way normal people do, this is why ritilin calms them down but makes normal people energetic. Millie has gotten hyper from coffee so she is not ADHD

Extreme-Speed

Postby Extreme-Speed » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:54 pm

People with ADHD react to caffeine the opposite way normal people do, this is why ritilin calms them down but makes normal people energetic. Millie has gotten hyper from coffee so she is not ADHD
Prove this statement.

Trance

Postby Trance » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 am

Prove this statement.
It's posted on the internet, so it must be true.

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm

It's posted on the internet, so it must be true.
After all, the internet is seriousness business. I have a friend who says that to determin if he had ADHD or not was to put him in a room with a bunch of interesting objects and bright colors. Naturally, after observing his reaction, they said he had ADHD. Of course, he might have been lying to me. *shrugs*
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Eventually we'll have a drug to make everyone who's different from the doctors act just like the doctors do, and then *everyone* can be normal. Just like the doctors.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Eventually we'll have a drug to make everyone who's different from the doctors act just like the doctors do, and then *everyone* can be normal. Just like the doctors.
And the season's #1 fashion will be white coats.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:26 am

Most of ADHD is crap.
AL people without ADD or ADHD aren't better than us.
We the people with AdD and ADHD are better than u stupid nromal people. U will lose harhahahaha!
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:56 am

Most of ADHD is crap.
AL people without ADD or ADHD aren't better than us.
We the people with AdD and ADHD are better than u stupid nromal people. U will lose harhahahaha!

I wish I were as cool as you.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:31 pm

Most of ADHD is crap.
THIS is what the people mean when they're trivializing personality disorders. They're not trivializing them all, just the fact that so mant experts misdiagnose people. Look at ten years ago or whenever, when almost every child got diagnosed with ADD because they acted energetic and did not like paying attention in school (which is, uhhh, how kids are supposed to act).
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Most of ADHD is crap.
THIS is what the people mean when they're trivializing personality disorders. They're not trivializing them all, just the fact that so mant experts misdiagnose people. Look at ten years ago or whenever, when almost every child got diagnosed with ADD because they acted energetic and did not like paying attention in school (which is, uhhh, how kids are supposed to act).
I know what u mean u're right.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

Acid!

Postby Acid! » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 am

Prove this statement.

I'm not going to bother. I'm just going off of what I have been told at work and have observed. I was told it works in an opposite manner, coffee made the kid with ADHD fall asleep, and I know ritilin is used as an upper by those without ADHD.

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:00 am

There are several effective and clinically proven options to treat people with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The most popular and best (both effectively, and cost efficiently) way to treat ADHD has been with stimulant medication. The most common stimulant medications are methylphenidate, dextroamphetamine, and mixed amphetamine salts.
Methylphenidate is Ritalin, and caffeine is a type of stimulant.

I say nothing on whether coffee would actually do anything, I just got tired of Acid! not providing any references, even one so flimsy as Wikipedia.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”