D.C. Simpson coming to Flyover Country

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
datherman

Postby datherman » Tue May 20, 2008 3:54 am

Incidentally, that same college is about a 20 minute drive from FWA from what I understand. Really makes my argument less and less valid, doesn't it?
Quoting myself for the sake of it. So apparently it's moving to a different location next year. And is now a 5 minute drive away.

I give up.

Also, I talked with a girl who goes to that college who I've known for a few years, found out she actually went to FWA this year along with 8-10 other guys. I had no clue she was into it. Ah, the things you learn from playing Brawl in large groups...
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Tue May 20, 2008 4:03 am

Incidentally, that same college is about a 20 minute drive from FWA from what I understand. Really makes my argument less and less valid, doesn't it?
Quoting myself for the sake of it. So apparently it's moving to a different location next year. And is now a 5 minute drive away.
It *wants* you. :shock:
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

datherman

Postby datherman » Tue May 20, 2008 4:31 am

It *wants* you. :shock:
Apparently so. Seriously, next thing I know they'll be calling my dorm building to see if they could move it there. Which would be creepy.

Scratch that, it would be friggin hilarious.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”