What did you think about an Ozy and Millie Movie or TV serie

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.
What did you think about an Ozy and Millie Movie or TV serie

Postby CptRaccoon » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:43 pm

I have thinking about this some time ago.
And I thing a O&M Movie would a good Idea.
What thin you?

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 pm

Hey, If somebody wants to buy the movie rights, I could direct a possible O&M movie.

That's pretty far off though. Actually it's really far off.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Comic strips are more likely to make a good transition to TV rather than to movies (compare the different versions of "Dennis the Menace" or "Popeye"). O&M has mostly short plotlines, and unlike most animated movies, it offers very little adventure in its current form. In truth, even a 25-minute TV show would be a stretch. Networks would say, "These cute animal children are conveying grown-up humor. Who's the target audience? Is it supposed to be ironic? If so, it needs more of an edge." They'd all want to change something.

Of course, if anyone does make a TV or movie version of O&M that promises to be faithful, I will watch.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Flapwell.
YOu say internetseries. Or the same.
What about a Test 5 minuts story from O&M make by fans.
I know a litle movie called "MillieHorror". Maybe somepeople draws an animation and a other speak the figure. And we can see how it sees. But who make this 5minuts movie?
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Well, I believe that "MillieHorror" was the basic animation that Octan made. He's still here, so...
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:27 pm

He can draw. I haven't think the problem is to draw but that draw fast. The problem are the voices.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!

Illusive Ashira

Postby Illusive Ashira » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:28 pm

actaully i think the bigger problem is the possibility of it turning something like the garfield show a while back.. doesn anyone really rememeber much that went on in that show... well i cant insult it... i loved it... but it really just didnt stick in my mind like other shows like spiderman and such at the time.. coarse i wont lie... digimon stood out alot more then either one... i think the problem is unless your a die hard fan of the comic series the show or movie aint really going to grab you....

the flip side of that are things like spider man and super man. both are atleast thirty years old and super man is almost a hundred. these movies are while not the greatest thing ever... i think you shouldnt make a movie if you cant stick to the source... such as the totldestruction ov venom in the new spider man movie... where is carnage going to come from now... another good example of it either takes time or a religous following before it becomes a movie or show is the over the hedge series... started as a web comic and exploded from there... actually i guess that one of the rare examples... i guess the point im trying to make is maybe its best ozy and millie stay on paper for the time being... least then we all wont come to hate it when they foobar the movie incrediby bad... im just rambling about why i think its better for ozy and millie to sgtay on paper... but if the japenese did it itd be different... they seem really good at taking a comic and running with it... and no i dont mean that to be a racial slur...
People are like the Stars in the Sky... there are those that are bright and those that are dim...

"I got lost once... now im still trying to find myself"

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:43 pm

It'd be animated, and if it's not following the formula of "Crave freedom, find friendship through individuality hurrah!" then it's not getting animated.

Actually...

No, I'm holding out for Over the Hedge II, and no Ozy and Millie movie is getting in the way of that. This time, I want to see RJ slump into middle-aged mediocrity, have a massive identity crisis and, at the end of the movie, leave everything he's ever held dear behind and accept the inevitability of a lonely death.

And some antics involving the squirrel, probably.
Thither

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:04 pm

The question is why should make big filmindustry a movi like ozy and millie.

Maybe the people love it when ozy and millie be original. Maybe the big filmindustry think doesn't well. I mean think on Cats. How many people have think that is a good idea? And they see it and love it. I mean I don't know realy what the people think, but this is this was the media say. I mean maybe fans and other people can make a ozy and millie movie. Because they doesn't thijnk on money and would tell the people something about the world. I mean look at the TV it's full of lies. So many lies. I think the people should know the Truth. And learn to life and to ekzept the other people. No war and no fachisn of the world. I know this sound like a Dokumantionans movie. But I think ozy and milie os a comic wich can tell the people that. People like Comic like animation. And when millie and ozy are then self. They can tell many.

I mean 3 milion years doing all people the same, it mußt be the end of the bad thing of the world. And wich can it better tell tahn two cimic figur like ozy and millie?

Please don't worry about my sentencs. I say what I think and when we listen evrybody and think about the words wich he/she speak, we can learn. Maybe it is wrong maybe it is true but nobody shuld thing what someone say. Okay i think I have say to many.

And your answers are good.

Okay It's complicated to understand the sentence but with a little fantasie can you sure read the sentence.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

Sage

Postby Sage » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Adventures Within the Couch

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:51 pm

The Truth is not logical!
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”