How you found O&M

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:12 am

I followed a link from a Dungeons & Dragons message board. Specifically, it linked to this strip. I read through the archives in a weekend and have been hooked ever since. :)
Made by Angela. :D

^w^

Postby ^w^ » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:26 am

Oh yeah, I remember! Mista B linked to it somewhere, and i followed the link, and i'm glad I did. Very... comfortable comic to read. Yay!
"That guy looks like a lobbyist. Let's get his pants." - Millie

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:45 am

I followed a link from a Dungeons & Dragons message board. Specifically, it linked to this strip. I read through the archives in a weekend and have been hooked ever since. :)
I remember that...
Burning Sheep Productions

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:31 pm

As for me, a friend told me about it on MSN Messenger and linked up a comic, I read through it all and joined the forum. Been hooked ever since.

As for the friend, I still see him around on the Messenger, but for some odd reason he's never been on the forums here. Oh well.
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

NHJ BV

Postby NHJ BV » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:46 pm

Someone on the nationstates.net forums where I used to reside linked to Healthy Competition.
Zen Master Ikyoto said: "The world is vast and wide. Why, then, do you wear pants in which you could smuggle Volkswagens?"

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:56 pm

Oh yeah, I remember! Mista B linked to it somewhere, and i followed the link, and i'm glad I did. Very... comfortable comic to read. Yay!
You know him? *chuckle* So do i.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:19 pm

Lessee.. I found I Drew This first, from a political blog, and then found a link to O&M from there.

That was an awesome day. :grin:

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:28 pm

Lessee.. I found I Drew This first, from a political blog
And you're not on I Read This yet!?
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:42 am

I don't go on I Read This anymore. Nothing personal to everyone, there's just this one dude that has some very worryingly partisan beliefs.

He actually argued that if every US and UK soldier in Iraq shot their officers that it'd sort everything out. Yeah...whatever you nutter.

Sorry, rant over.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:28 am

I said this last time, but I found the strip on a now-defunct Calvin and Hobbes fansite. They had a page of strips that paid tribute to C&H, and the "House Rules Parcheesi" strip was one of them. Out of bizarre curiosity as to what this curious strip was that starred what appeared to be a giant lizard and a chihuahua, I entered the URL at the bottom and hit Enter. And I haven't looked back since.

Ironically (considering the current state of webcomics), Ozy and Millie turned out to be way less surreal than that strip suggested. I have since, on occasion, sought to recreate the madness that I had originally expected to find, to no avail. Avail is not one of my strong suits.

Moddex

Postby Moddex » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:59 pm

I think I found an affiliation link from Katbox.net. They feature the comic, Las Lindas and The Eye of Ramalach.
Stand Tall And Shake The Heavens For You Shall Be As Gods And Suffer A Far Greater Fate

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:04 pm

Avail is not one of my strong suits.
I think you'd do better with a kevlar body vest.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Mon May 01, 2006 1:53 pm

Lessee.. I found I Drew This first, from a political blog
And you're not on I Read This yet!?
Sorry, Sorry. I'm kind of slow at getting these kind of things done.

Bringerofpie

Postby Bringerofpie » Mon May 01, 2006 9:24 pm

My sister told me about IDT, I read through it in an hour and checked his other comic.

watchoutrobotattack

Postby watchoutrobotattack » Fri May 05, 2006 6:11 am

I was all Bob and Georgen it, then I clicked on links and was all "A web comic linked on Bob and George this must be sweet" so I clicked on it and was all "Man foxes are adorable I am going to read this"
Dumbbaby.net

Come on visit the site, its funny

Return to “Ozy and Millie”