Which character do you mostly relate to?

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Bendarr

Postby Bendarr » Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:38 am

In my case it would be a mixture. Add Stephan's knowlege of technology with Llewellyn's inventive capability with a little of Millie's mad scientist. (remind me to tell you people about the time when I discovered the importance of thrust/lift ratios when combining model rocket engines and styrofoam gliders.) I do possesse a bit of Ozy's calm (came in handy when dodgeing the aforementioned missles)
We're sorry but the number that you have dialed is imaginary....Please turn your phone 90 degrees and try again.

Josia

Postby Josia » Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:46 am

Ozy is my hero. 'Course, like Ozy, I also look up to Llewellyn. Great family, they be.<br><br>~Josia

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:09 am

<!--QuoteBegin--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> </td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <br> Well, If Ozy's serenity were just a bit more strange...<br><br>"I accept the world as it is, but only because my world-famous collection of singing potatoes tell me so."<br><br>I actually said that to a friend once. His reply?<br><br>"Feeling a bit normal today, are we?"<br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>yeah, i sometimes get that too.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Zel-kun

Postby Zel-kun » Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:05 pm

Ozy. I'm generally an onlooker who isn't phased by much. Though I definitely have Millie's mischievous tendoncies. I'm generally terribly calm and stoic. A couple friends once made these two comments.<br><br>"You can really creep me out sometimes."<br><br>"You are too deep for your own damn good, you know that?"

bronte

Postby bronte » Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:17 pm

I think I'm a mix of Ozy, Millie and mostly Llewelyn.<br><br>Like Llewelyn, I do random stuff, a lot of random stuff<br><br>Like Millie I can be hyperactive and flit from topic to topic<br><!--QuoteBegin--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> </td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> OZY : Attention Deficit Disorder, If you don't like the weather wait 10 seconds<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--> <br>But I generally flit then randomly come back to the topic from half an hour ago leading to me being...<br>...Like Ozy, I sometimes don't make sense to those around me<br><!--QuoteBegin--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> </td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> I'm being incoherant, Aren't I?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--> <br><br><br>
LLEWELLYN: And surely you've noticed that a great deal of what I do is extremely strange.
-------
MILLIE: Note to self: Sarcasm is highly ineffective against stupid people

mother nature's son

Postby mother nature's son » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:48 pm

I find that I relate to different charachters, at different times, and for many different reasons. In the morning, Im Millie "I NEED COFFEE" At work, Im Ozy, the calm,peaceful one in the midst of turmoil. AFTER work, Im Ms. Mudd, trying to handle things at the house, desiring to relax, and looking for an occasional outing with someone "mature" albeit a little different.
"BACK" IMPLIES A PRIOR VISIT TO REALITY " -Ozymandias J. Llewellyn

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:21 pm

Holy resurrected topic Batman!

That said... I relate to Millie more than anything. Her craziness and alternative way of looking at things reminds me of myself so often, and sometimes even enspires me. Not to say that it's all random chaos, as you probably know. Millie has her moments of insight too just like Ozy (albeit far less often), and so do I. I'm in fact quite the philosopher at times, and I appreciate some time off to think about... well anything really. I guess if you'd meet me in person I can be very annoying and 'in your face' at times, but if there's some safe distance the true Millie really comes out. :)

Oh, and where the hell is bronte's avatar from??
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:46 pm

I would guess when she gelled her hair mad scientist
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:19 am

where the hell is bronte's avatar from??
Conspiracy theory
Made by Angela. :D

Joe3210

Postby Joe3210 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:30 am

I relate most with both Ozy and Millie. Ozy's serene ability, and Millie's chaotic personality.
I wonder if it'll finally get it's own forum too. I've always wanted a place online where I can talk about O&M.
Math is NEVER overrated. Math is the key to upholding the modern world.
It takes language to build a society, but math and science to build a world.
~Tum0spoo

Foxhound

Postby Foxhound » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:28 am

well, if I must...

I'd say I'm a bit of Ozy (I'm pretty calm and observant and I do the arm thing), Millie (I can be wicked crzy), and Stephan (somewhat, since I'm kinda good with some technology.
Image < http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/
ImageImage
"No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up."

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 am

Stephan
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:12 pm

Mother Nature's Son next time please start a new topic instead of continuing from one that's nearly three years old. Most of the time it's not perceived as good forum etiquette to resurrect old topics. But now that this one's started up again it'll be better to continue from here rather than open a new thread.

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:14 pm

Millie, Im Hyperactive, Curious, Causes lots of trouble (well kinda) and Always asking things and I still act like a 12 year old even tho im 16 :p

Ranma-chan

Postby Ranma-chan » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:54 pm

i tend to be ozy with a hint of llewellyn and millie. i stay calm and serene thus ozy, but i have moments of utter strangeness, that people look at and just gauch. then i have the moments where i just do stuff, that people would look at and go, wow what a weird kid. thus my ozy with a hint of hte other two.
http://foxton.babby-snowfox.ca/forums/ my forum
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!" ~ Percy Bysshe Shelley
ARMADILLO! ARMADILLO! THE CHEESE FROM ZIMBABWE HAS LUGUBRIOUSLY FLATTENED MY POPCORN!
Image the best place for mp3's, mangas, and more
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Ranma-chan
http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ranma-chan

Return to “Ozy and Millie”